F1 Thread!!! | Page 76 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

MaFIA

That was certainly... something

any curious ones who aren't familiar with this sport, even if your are foreign to it.

you may want to catch the final season race next week, it will be a world champion title decider as the 2 leaders are tied equally for points.

the last few races resulted in lots of fireworks, we don't expect this next one to be any different.

Hamilton certainly “winged it” With the massive straight line speed advantage Mercedes has found aerodynamically.

Incredible that Max was able to hold him off that long.

The Mercedes in a class of it own at this race and most likely at the other 3 tracks coming up so it will be a close fight to the end.

when I read this quote on Twitter this am, I immediately thought of your post which is true.

RedBull has to settle Max down for next weekend.

Hamilton and Toto certainly have the stewards on their side. The car deficit has to be overcome so we can have a fair fight on track.

With Max having 9 wins to Hamilton’s 8 and tired in points, a Senna/Post like collision could result in Max becoming the WDC once it is deemed as a racing accident.

Mercedes and Hamilton have done a great job on the Stewards of constantly calling foul when they have been worse with them eliminating Max in Silverstone and Hungry.

Will be another crazy weekend.

RedBull has to settle Max down for next weekend.

Hamilton and Toto certainly have the stewards on their side. The car deficit has to be overcome so we can have a fair fight on track.

With Max having 9 wins to Hamilton’s 8 and tired in points, a Senna/Post like collision could result in Max becoming the WDC once it is deemed as a racing accident.

Mercedes and Hamilton have done a great job on the Stewards of constantly calling foul when they have been worse with them eliminating Max in Silverstone and Hungry.

Will be another crazy weekend.
All I want for the final race is for the championship not to be decided by the stewards. Lewis and/or Max certainly may bring it on themselves, but if they could just keep it clean enough for the last race that would be fantastic

Ask Nico if Loois is a clean driver.

After back to back Senna/Prost collisions F1 got wiser.

They got the Schumacher bumper car incident at Jerez correct. Pity he got away with it in 93.

Going back to the Belgian grand prix there was no race because of the torrential rain they actually only did 2 laps. The race organizer assigned the race victory to Max...that was pathetic!!! In my opinion no race no points to anyone! That is one of the reasons Max was ahead of championship and now are level in points..LHamilton would have already won the championship by now!!

Going back to the Belgian grand prix there was no race because of the torrential rain they actually only did 2 laps. The race organizer assigned the race victory to Max...that was pathetic!!! In my opinion no race no points to anyone! That is one of the reasons Max was ahead of championship and now are level in points..LHamilton would have already won the championship by now!!

You could say the same thing for the 25 (26) points lost in Silverstone. Hamilton is well known for the innocent "wheel flick" when he's on the inside.

Last edited:

How would Hamilton have already won the championship? Max gained only 5 points over Lewis in that “race”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would Hamilton have already won the championship? Max gained only 5 points over Lewis in that “race”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His fans seem to be living out a real life Memento.

Jacques Villeneuve back in 1997 won the title to M-Schumacker over 1point? Yes
MY point was about the race director in the belgian gp assigned points...which was a total mistake!!
Sunday last showdown..go Lewis!!

Back
Top Bottom