F1 Thread!!! | Page 77 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

I'm just glad that F1 is fun again. This season was phenomenal. Will be watching the race over the weekend. I think both Lewis and Max are exciting drivers and they can drive consistently at the limits. Lewis beats Max in terms of experience, which is my observation over this season. No favorites though, let's see how it all plays out.

Edit: I have a feeling Lewis might win looking at his race performance from the past few weeks.

Let the Mercedes 'george russel' tire team get some time in , Lewwy will be cooked

Toto has already told George to Know Your Role. He is his agent/manager, after all.

Don't see much of "wheel Flick" in the video you show.

..Tom

Take off the rose coloured glasses and watch it again.

AM-JKLUYKMJSxZ0VCTUZ5-py2DiQb9AUJgOyByTNJ0dINxvBW4Rz1dKvasb2amh2vMApjG_ubFohO-0RCUA1V_Sebu4X-UzTRb0GyoYOs9EQGIkrsMyfza1ltPR7ZGIx-MNrbpz-3yshnzg_P0TmL8ghdyDx=w592-h332-no

AM-JKLVI5gPUjl1bvkAmjEEG7NEKZ3QJ-wxdxetGEhc6k-thF8LZTBo8GRTRcBUMhQxwm5z-2r-5576Ysko3Q7AcWAD9h34dsJQX1SybOcuDwHsmtItiHvyRYwbo320sUIhnqQOEGxJh03yEur-IwDwmZ8W1=w597-h333-no

AM-JKLW2Agjl3G_HsO4ehq8ZOfCgje2nF0lZ073KW4lefx-8aNpzx0EnzyZaKoz0k_kLw395AfR97T7FBula0LNxywA-xC_gYdbr0GzwrNyBH-KWPgXP4pHaq3EFLKnLPW2S-g-glh8R9Mha5B4PRJcpi_dt=w579-h327-no

Last edited:
Nope. Your pics only show Hamilton moving the wheels away from the opponent and your videos say the same other than one spot that might have shown him turning into someone (or could be him trying to stop oversteer)

Sure don't support your position
..Tom

Nico and Jens on commentary this weekend. Good. 50% less boot clown shoe licking.

*EDIT*

Spoke too soon. Hill (old man yells at cloud) is there.

The best driver won.

With a lot of luck in the end. They said they needed a miracle at about the 50- 52 lap. They got one.
Looking at the whole season, they both deserved the big win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was an insane race. Very unpredictable and a lot of things happened. Happy for Max but still feel really sad for Lewis. He drove perfectly and Max couldn't close the gap on him with fresher tires. His tire management and race pace management is brilliant. I still think he was a better driver today than Max. But I'm really happy for Max - he did a fantastic job throughout the season.

Now we can say that a Canadian was the deciding factor in the 2021 F1 wdc lol.

Well, well, well. How the turntables.

My wife says , we need a firery car crash to tighten up the group . We get a crash with very small fire , but enough.

I cant help but think the championship will feel a bit tainted , too much controversy on the marshall calls IMO, but what A LAST LAP.

Back
Top Bottom