Elephant in the Covid room | Page 80 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Elephant in the Covid room

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had Percherons growing up, heavy draught horses that i could walk under when I was 10 , but complete gentle giants. I'd climb the fence to get on and they would plod around the field till i was bored

The last horse I rode regularly was a purebred Clydesdale. I loved that big lug.

meandcylde2.jpeg

I also had the pleasure of riding a Belgian at the same farm, and a Perch elsewhere.

Always had a soft spot for the drafties.

My daughter, on the other hand, loves the hot ones.

1619743101429.png

I rode bulls for my birthday 2 years ago. You ’ GUYS “ need to nut up ???? @timtune @Green Meenie E5A4AB15-B589-4F86-8660-A947CDE0FDFD.jpeg

Last edited:
The last horse I rode regularly was a purebred Clydesdale. I loved that big lug.

View attachment 48440

I also had the pleasure of riding a Belgian at the same farm, and a Perch elsewhere.

Always had a soft spot for the drafties.

My daughter, on the other hand, loves the hot ones.

View attachment 48441
The friend of a girl I was dating at the time let me ride her jumper around an arena for a couple of laps. No jumps. It was part draft horse and part something else and rode like a Cadillac. I'm average height guy but had to use the railing to get into the saddle.

Some years later I was working for a company and got talking horses to the receptionist. It turned out that she bought the horse some time later but had to put it down due to a leg injury. She regretted not even having a picture of it.

I did so was able to give her something for her memories.

The good old days:
Thanks to the internet we discovered another branch of the family on the other side of the world and the sharing of old photographs from Scotland. Some pictures were of my grandfather on the farm.

My daughter was amazed that her great grandfather had horses. I pointed out that everyone's great grandfather had horses.

The friend of a girl I was dating at the time let me ride her jumper around an arena for a couple of laps. No jumps. It was part draft horse and part something else and rode like a Cadillac. I'm average height guy but had to use the railing to get into the saddle.

Some years later I was working for a company and got talking horses to the receptionist. It turned out that she bought the horse some time later but had to put it down due to a leg injury. She regretted not even having a picture of it.

I did so was able to give her something for her memories.

The good old days:
Thanks to the internet we discovered another branch of the family on the other side of the world and the sharing of old photographs from Scotland. Some pictures were of my grandfather on the farm.

My daughter was amazed that her great grandfather had horses. I pointed out that everyone's great grandfather had horses.
My grandfather had a shipping company with stables and horses in the beaches. God knows what that land is worth now.

My grandfather had a shipping company with stables and horses in the beach. God knows what that land is worth now.
FIFY The snobs down there don't like it being called beaches. Old Woodbine racetrack used to be an aerodrome. Now a housing complex.

Ehrlick (sp?) horse transport had a stable near College and Lansdowne in the 1960's. They also had a particularly nasty goat that destroyed my shirt and pinned me to a wall.

FIFY The snobs down there don't like it being called beaches. Old Woodbine racetrack used to be an aerodrome. Now a housing complex.

Ehrlick (sp?) horse transport had a stable near College and Lansdowne in the 1960's. They also had a particularly nasty goat that destroyed my shirt and pinned me to a wall.
I refuse to call it the beach. Uppity pricks.

Don't know if this is true, can someone give an answer?
I can't help but nothing would surprise me. Consider the following link. Add the provincial 282 bill to the mix and we're starting to look like Nazi Germany.

Just read that the ndp is backing the liberals to shut down debate on bill C10
NDP the Liberal lackeys? say it ain't so.

Anybody here remember the Cutter incident?

I'm still going to get vaccinated, and advise my children to do so, but healthy skepticism is healthy.

Things need to be open, transparent and fact driven.

Edit: As far as the Beach thing. It was always called that, then some uppity developers came in and wanted to divide it into different classes, so they could make more $$$$, by having different classes of beaches. I'm too lazy to use the extra syllable. When I go to the beach, it doesn't matter if it's Balmy, Kew, Woodbine or another.

Last edited:
Considering he/she follows Qanon, safe to say it's complete horse ****.

I get it. But not all things are ******** that we don't agree with

I'm with KLR.

There's a certain segment of society right now who are getting their kicks instilling fear about vaccines.

It's really important right now to get your facts from reputable sources. Random person on Twitter who believes in batshit crazy conspiracy theories (Q), probably not the best reputable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom