Elephant in the Covid room | Page 79 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Elephant in the Covid room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Did you give sleigh rides for the local community or something?

Nope. My Dad made the sleigh when I was a kid. We always had horses as a kid.

Got rid of the horses 3 years ago.

I was away out of country and my Mom thought she should go out among them to give some feed.

I had 1 standard for the sleigh and buggy, 2 morgans and 2 quarters.

The 1 quarter mare was aggressive.

My Mom was hurt.

Last edited:
@bakaboy , that's a great sleigh photo!
We had Percherons growing up, heavy draught horses that i could walk under when I was 10 , but complete gentle giants. I'd climb the fence to get on and they would plod around the field till i was bored , stop at the fence so i could get off.
For the decade I had the house in Arizona we played cowboy, with some aquaintances we made that were actual working cowboys (there are actually some left) . If your saddle fits, you can ride all day long, in relative comfort.
Posting ..... there would be none of that thanks.

go to any horse barn and it’s 99 percent women. Guys should take up horse riding.....
There's a reason for that... been out with 2 girls that were into equestrian. Both confessed they had had orgasms while riding. Mind you one did on the back of my 2stroke at the time too, had to pull over and see whats wrong cause she was squirming so much and almost threw us wide in a corner.

There's a reason for that... been out with 2 girls that were into equestrian. Both confessed they had had orgasms while riding. Mind you one did on the back of my 2stroke at the time too, had to pull over and see whats wrong cause she was squirming so much and almost threw us wide in a corner.
Or the reason my wife says, what’s not to like? Doesn’t talk, is big and muscular and has a huge penis. And she likes horses too

Yep, there’s nothing like a woman setting on the back of your bike and whispering in your ear when you’re chasing a sunset

Yep, there’s nothing like a woman setting on the back of your bike and whispering in your ear when you’re chasing a sunset
Better than sitting on your face while queefing

I was sure that someone would have raised the issue of City of Hamilton racializing vaccine distribution by now.

No different than all of Ontario putting people who self-identify as indigineous at the top of the pile. Complete crap. How I self-identify is not a risk factor. How I live is. Giving remote communities priority because they don't have access to care makes some sense. Giving Mike priority over Bob because of who he feels his ancestors are makes no sense (wrt the virus, obviously politically it made sense to somebody).

Last edited:
346E158A-5809-4F05-A244-C350EDA2A537.jpeg

Lots of good news starting to emerge about increases in vaccine supply in coming weeks. Looks like the vaccine floodgates are finally starting to open for Canada. 15 million doses (all brands) have arrived in Canada to date since Dec. By the end of 1st week of June another 15 million doses are due to arrive (confirmed; not just scheduled). That's a huge increase! This will allow the Province and local health units to plan the vaccine rollout efforts much, much better. I hope they're up to the challenge. I expect we'll see a huge improvement in Ontario's pandemic situation throughout May & June. Dare we even hope to see a reduction or removal of some restrictions by Canada Day?

LMAO. What do you expect from the communists running the show in the People's Republic of Hamilton?

Had to look up racialized. I didn't know it was a word, but now I feel racialized by their twitter.

I scanned over the article but then started reading the comments. Tin Hat City. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE. It looks like it's been smoked by a journalist. Intelligent comments welcome.

"I'm convinced this is all the largest social engineering operation/experiment that has ever taken place. They are sorting out the sheep from the goats, the people who still have over 100 IQs versus those who have chicken heads. If you take the Big Pharma vaxs you are saying "I have no independent thought, I have no concern for my personal freedom, dignity, and well-being. I willingly submit to the authority of whoever claims to be operating in my self-interest without question." I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years we have millions dropping dead from all sorts of new and mysterious ailments (of course due to the new mutant strains and the stubborn holdouts who refuse to do the good thing and just get jabbed). CLOWN WORLD e"

"What if this pandemic was simply the initial probing for a germ warfare attack by a foreign adversary to be followed up by something worse later? Remember how someone bombed the parking garage in NYC that ultimately lead to the attack on the WTC? It could just be a matter of scale."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom