Elephant in the Covid room | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Elephant in the Covid room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, as I was packing up to head home yesterday afternoon, there were about 20 guys in the courtyard either playing games or exercising. I'm sure all the weights and bands etc. were well sanitized between users.
Had to drive on Kennedy yesterday and some courts north of Eglinton were packed with kids playing basketball, skating, and didn’t see a single mask in about 50-70 people.

If that’s a hotspot then they are eligible under the new rules

Had to drive on Kennedy yesterday and some courts north of Eglinton were packed with kids playing basketball, skating, and didn’t see a single mask in about 50-70 people.
Don't worry, Chief Goomba says "every canadian that wants to be vaccinated will have a chance by the end of september". He seems to have missed that 20% of the population is under 18 and there are no vaccines available yet for them (and there may never be?).

What if you work in the hot spot district, and it's actually a business area?

What if you work in the hot spot district, and it's actually a business area?
That's a good question and to me, that would seem to be much higher risk than the people living there. I checked before for interest, neither my house nor office are on the list.

Just heard the term “infodemic” in regards to all the conspiracy and mis information floating around.

Amazing

while they finally named it, the 'demic has been floating around since day one, put UV light up yerarse , the jet vapors are chem trails overhead, AZ will make you stroke out. Dont eat a bat on holiday in China. Hold out for the 'good' vaccine , don't get the dollar store recipe

while they finally named it, the 'demic has been floating around since day one, put UV light up yerarse , the jet vapors are chem trails overhead, AZ will make you stroke out. Dont eat a bat on holiday in China. Hold out for the 'good' vaccine , don't get the dollar store recipe
Some of this is silly I agree, but some is questionable as per science

Wait... are you saying it's safe and advisable to eat bat while in China on holiday?

That's a good question and to me, that would seem to be much higher risk than the people living there. I checked before for interest, neither my house nor office are on the list.
Kanata Costco:
770 SILVER SEVEN RD
KANATA, ON K2V 0A1

There seem to only be a couple of dozen houses with the K2V postal code.
Does somebody with influence live there or is it really overrun with covid?

Home Depot right across the street is K2T, so kid is out of luck.

FWIW I went into Dollarama for some snacks. Some aisles were completely closed off and other sections had signs "Not available for sale."
From the pictures it appears that costco put poly over much of their stock. Walmart on the other hand was hilarious. A caution tape X over shelves. You could see everything and grab everything. Not sure if they were enforcing at the register or if they have improved the system. It was a pretty piss poor attempt at compliance.

From the pictures it appears that costco put poly over much of their stock. Walmart on the other hand was hilarious. A caution tape X over shelves. You could see everything and grab everything. Not sure if they were enforcing at the register or if they have improved the system. It was a pretty piss poor attempt at compliance.
They’re skirting the law to the best of their ability. ‘Block’ it off, but don’t enforce it.

Throw your hands up and wag your finger at customers as they’re allowed to keep shopping for whatever is within their arms reach.

They’re skirting the law to the best of their ability. ‘Block’ it off, but don’t enforce it.

Throw your hands up and wag your finger at customers as they’re allowed to keep shopping for whatever is within their arms reach.
If that's true, Douggie should lock the door for 72 hours to give them time to improve the system. I have a feeling Walmart is very capable given sufficient motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom