Daily sports car? | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily sports car?

if it were my money id source an older STi hatchback.

New ones are decent, the CVT isn't terrible.

Too much dough for the interior you get, imo.

if it were my money id source an older STi hatchback.

New ones are decent, the CVT isn't terrible.

Too much dough for the interior you get, imo.
I'd love one. But I'm terrified as those things are known to live a very hard life.

Looking at the 6MT version though. Wife said she doesn't care about any other car besides the Odyssey.

I'd love one. But I'm terrified as those things are known to live a very hard life.

Looking at the 6MT version though. Wife said she doesn't care about any other car besides the Odyssey.

Ive had two friends buy the odyssey and ended up hating them to the point they never bought another honda again. For a minivan id go a sienna awd.

i have a friend who may be willing to part with an STi, i think it's a '12 for about 20k.

If you're interested PM me and ill get some details.

Haha fun....insurance is cheaper on the WRX than the Volt Gen 2....$25/year less.

We love our Odyssey. Wouldn't trade it in for the world.
First time visiting this forum in 4months as we had our baby and I've been busy. Bought our 2020 Odyssey 5mo ago and wife loves it and wouldn't trade it for anything. I love it as well. Test drove every other minivan when we bought and we both preferred the Odyssey by a large margin.

First time visiting this forum in 4months as we had our baby and I've been busy. Bought our 2020 Odyssey 5mo ago and wife loves it and wouldn't trade it for anything. I love it as well. Test drove every other minivan when we bought and we both preferred the Odyssey by a large margin.
Congrats. It's an awesome van and I think you'll enjoy yours as much as we do.

That's actually pretty cool @Scuba Steve

As for me, I ended up with a 2019 WRX Sport...have always wanted to try it out, and I'm looking forward to seeing how much it lives up to the hype. Hopefully the previous owner didn't beat the **** out of it too much.

That's actually pretty cool @Scuba Steve

As for me, I ended up with a 2019 WRX Sport...have always wanted to try it out, and I'm looking forward to seeing how much it lives up to the hype. Hopefully the previous owner didn't beat the **** out of it too much.
Congrats. That's pretty new, they didn't have time to beat it up too much and probably didn't bother tuning it if they were going to dump it so quickly.

At the opposite end of the spectrum, for those looking for a toy car, this one looks pretty awesome. 35K. Current owner bought it two weeks ago for ~30K but realised he is too fat for it.
1966_honda_s600_16010131234a33b0cIMG_8058.jpg

1966_honda_s600_16010132195e2589d78f42a5d88IMG_8124.jpg

Not a sports car per se....but I pick it up tomorrow. Should be fun....*fingers crossed nothing goes wrong*

On another note...anyone work for Subaru...comprehensive just ended 1 month ago and wondering if I can get it still as a piece of mind thing.

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

Not a sports car per se....but I pick it up tomorrow. Should be fun....*fingers crossed nothing goes wrong*

On another note...anyone work for Subaru...comprehensive just ended 1 month ago and wondering if I can get it still as a piece of mind thing.

View attachment 45608

View attachment 45609
As a side note, if you will need some service/testing then check Seven Auto. Not sure where you are located but my Subaru was serviced/modified there and I was very happy. These guys specialize on Subarus and they are very knowledgeable. I actually still bringing my mustang there instead of dealerships (it's a little bit far for me now, but it still worth it), just because these guys always making sure that everything is right and everyone is happy.

As a side note, if you will need some service/testing then check Seven Auto. Not sure where you are located but my Subaru was serviced/modified there and I was very happy. These guys specialize on Subarus and they are very knowledgeable. I actually still bringing my mustang there instead of dealerships (it's a little bit far for me now, but it still worth it), just because these guys always making sure that everything is right and everyone is happy.
Thanks appreciate it. My only concern right now is the chips on the hood. No rust on those but one on the A pillar has rust. Need to get those touched up but don’t want to muck it up.

Back
Top Bottom