Daily sports car? | Page 41 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily sports car?

Thanks appreciate it. My only concern right now is the chips on the hood. No rust on those but one on the A pillar has rust. Need to get those touched up but don’t want to muck it up.
Btw, I don't have experience with FA engines but EJ25s do like oil. I would recommend you to check your oil level regularly just to be on the safe side. However, oil consumption very depends on your driving style..

My WRX/STI was very fun to drive in the winter. I'm sure you will enjoy yours too. Find some empty parking lot once there will be some snow and just go have fun with it! It will help you better understand how AWD works in your particular car and it is just so awesome feeling when all 4 wheels are throwing snow everywhere : ) you can get some amazing photos/videos from it too : )

Btw, these cars are very capable on a track even in stock form. If you can then take it to the track next summer. SPDA track days are awesome and beginner/car friendly. PITL is an amazing autocross community too..

Thanks appreciate it. My only concern right now is the chips on the hood. No rust on those but one on the A pillar has rust. Need to get those touched up but don’t want to muck it up.
I believe your hood is aluminum, but even the non-aluminum hood on my 2012 Impreza with 320,000 km's has been pretty good at not rusting from chips. The body panels, on the other hand, are another story and seem to be one of the biggest differences between european and Japanese cars in my experience.

Btw, these cars are very capable on a track even in stock form. If you can then take it to the track next summer. SPDA track days are awesome and beginner/car friendly.

The track days at TMP are way more fun.

Bring your boxing gloves.

Not a sports car per se....but I pick it up tomorrow. Should be fun....*fingers crossed nothing goes wrong*

On another note...anyone work for Subaru...comprehensive just ended 1 month ago and wondering if I can get it still as a piece of mind thing.

View attachment 45608

View attachment 45609
Incoming Rally Armor mudflaps in 3...2...1...

J/k nice purchase and enjoy the awd snownuts this winter!

Hey, dont knock them until you try them. My car would quickly get dirty below the belt line and RA flaps made a huge difference. Just stick with black and they dont look so ridiculous.
Lol. Every generation has something silly. Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, raising the rear of the car way up, carpeted dashes..wtf!, So now it's lowering the seats so you're sitting on the floor, bean can exhausts, under car light effects and the one I truly don't get... huge mud flaps! possibly red!

Have never considered mud flaps for a car up until this thread...thanks @jdmsteR !

first thing first though....winter tires needed!

Have never considered mud flaps for a car up until this thread...thanks @jdmsteR !

first thing first though....winter tires needed!
Dont do red flaps. They are not a great colour red (especially with your awesome car colour) and they make you look like a knob. Rally armor or rockblox are similar, buy whichever is cheaper/easier to get.

No real need for flaps if your rally car has boxed fenders.

2cuhw4r44ba3LM8PDVIie5Ji77Crw2_oQNBO7sXwOlhqon5DpWGcdNOVJ6hqFiv9TsmwweRUMc8PTQj8AGpL7ZyPYSuuBQyvvnh2C__kf1O1HcP8EeosscehsJYD25xpI0PiTcwwSPRkKqz9iESoX37x5f-Lt9rInap1cZtZ30Adrej3m92oN4xcy8PXGn8nf4RDAbY5nAg4n792eUvJjmMPty1MjW3xoxdkE1-yFk-ujilWBL6-olyc5v2CJfSeFbmw8TBu9Pl8GnEMCxzkOtdosXMBm_BSyh-ZEBAu7v-nv0TSL45L4P0hBUyawxQJqIUIOYz3j8WD182Ve8bm6DBmKuz5fsBrA9WUM73WK-s8lZxIitSF1QSFChI5r5Yzq_wdDy-16rSffiM3AdipdFmI8pcMXKddcwSAhQWO9PbfDCNFQ-vJVV4dTV8qa_-dQIQJotKD2Ec1vx5cqILE6zKBI1-0-5OO5LgS8pum6WISBQVFngJLFeky0mpLxmioxRYmqNWYjzUcFsi3u0X_MLG04jpO8uz4K1Gz3U6JHAv8VqvjyG2MpYjOJHz6BSYf6DB2w8Lr5kkkIMTrYwcIzcW-yAa4Ri5Ett1pCxBGOczQUFMF4o-cVNgqNwJ0Loro7Le__Tp_eOyJJt4Y1EXWcdXWPGXhaMSW9YAXdiWluJivW_wL0aXVagwigEvG=w1406-h937-no

Just saw your subbie, looks awesome, congrats! Great AWD & sound on those

I'm just a hatchback fan, and always wanted a GTI since I was in high school... obv I'm biased as this is our 3rd Golf now lol
Yes...I really wish that the WRX still came in hatchback form...my favourite style. But I'd have to go back a bunch of years, and these cars typically don't lead an easy life. So I settled on the sedan. Car goes great. Transmission is good. Pulls hard, and sounds great. But my wife asks me to take her car in the mornings if I need to so I don't wake up the kids! (and it's stock). Personally I didn't think it's that loud but when I let my cousin drive it...I was rather surprised.

Back
Top Bottom