Daily sports car? | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily sports car?

@mimico_polak

20ish grand left in your pocket on a commuter/repairs fund :cool:
I saw that ad but the photo didn’t show the MSport steering wheel. But I’ll give the guy a message tonight.
Unless he added all that stuff as the stock doesn’t have the M on the back.

I saw that ad but the photo didn’t show the MSport steering wheel. But I’ll give the guy a message tonight.
yes i'd say he added stuff.

even i have the M Sport Wheel! :D

20200915_220510.jpg

yes i'd say he added stuff.
Might be a standard sport with mods. ill see if he sends me the VIN and I can find out.

I may look at stock 128 and then mod the suspension. The seats and wheel are the trickier ones.

nice M sport wheel in your X5!

Anyone drive or have thoughts on 2018 WRX? I know it’s not a sports car in any way but they came across my radar a few times.

Anyone drive or have thoughts on 2018 WRX? I know it’s not a sports car in any way but they came across my radar a few times.
Don't be that guy. A guy down the street just got a Subie. You can hear him and another subie in the neighbourhood from before they turn into the subdivision.

In all seriousness, a high power, decent handling awd car is not that fun on the street. By the time you are having fun, speeds have gone full retard. Similar argument to 125 vs 600ss on the street. Both can be fun, one is much louder and faster but also much harder to push anywhere near the limit and a million percent more likely to get tickets.

It brings to mind a good recommendation regardless of vehicle. Look up some of the costs for replacement consumable parts for the specific model you are looking at.

Why it pops to mind, guy I work with has a "special" version of the WRX and brakes were 4K at the dealer and the rotors and pads were hard to find otherwise.... But that is not specific to this car (and not even all WRXs).

Don't do it...my ex had 2 STI versions of the WRX and maintenance costs were OUTRAGEOUS...really fun at stupid fast speeds, but other than that it was so so...now mind you, those were from the early 2000s...

the non sti maintenance shouldn't be outragous, but that sti model can corner like it's glued to the tarmac
This is the stock WRX. Don’t want the STI. I mean I do but it’s way too much for the street.

Holy **** that thing is fun. I’m sure insurance won’t like me at all lol.

Back
Top Bottom