Daily sports car? | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily sports car?

I love the Buicks, but the C4 never did float my boat.
I'll get you a gnx right after you replace my vet (which I sold at exactly the wrong time).
Have they shot up in COVID value?

Hopefully the museum across the road from that plant survived unscathed this time. Here’s a photo I took of the cars pulled from the sinkhole.
The museum was closed for one day.
The track took a hit. New car storage is there, and there was (repairable) damage on some new ones.

, but the C4 never did float my boat.

Same, but the ZR1 really fascinated me for some reason. At the time I was blown away by the Lotus massaged engine. 400 horse at that time was mighty impressive

Last edited:
If you don't like the car. You could at least buy the engine...

I'd rather have another one of these....

@Katatonic any update on your recent car purchase? I can’t remember if this was talked about in this thread or another…

We had a business deal go a bit sideways that is taking up all my time right now, so anything car related is on the back burner right.
Everything *should* be back in track next week or beginning of January and then I can move forward with the car purchase.
All the details of that have been sorted out though. Wife wants a white Civic Si. Just have to find one and get it.

There was a certain dealer who was not happy that I was publicly calling them out for their BS.
Ya....as part of my settlement with the dealer over my rear window I had to sign an NDA, and that I won't poo on them on social media. Which is fair enough.

I got the cheque, and deposited it. Now just need to find time to replace the rear window and tint it.

Ya....as part of my settlement with the dealer over my rear window I had to sign an NDA, and that I won't poo on them on social media. Which is fair enough.

I got the cheque, and deposited it. Now just need to find time to replace the rear window and tint it.

There was some incentive for me to delete the posts/thread but not enough for me to retract what was already said.

I would just fix the defroster lines and keep the money.

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

This is def an option. However, it's driving me bananas to have the side windows tinted...and the rear not.
Fix the lines then get it tinted? You can fix the lines it's not that hard window doesn't need changed.

Fix the lines then get it tinted? You can fix the lines it's not that hard window doesn't need changed.

Audio Heaven (and other sources) told me that if I fix it with that conductive paint, the bubbling will start around the area almost immediately because of the rough texture in the spot where it's fixed.

I asked him to tint it after the dealership 'fixed' it and his response was 'if you're ****** at them for it, I'm not going to do it because then you'll just keep coming back to me'

So we agreed on the 4 side windows, and the rear window in the future.

Back
Top Bottom