Daily sports car? | Page 63 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily sports car?

It's not for me but it's nice to see Toyota sell a car that doesn't look like a scaled corolla. Are you thinking of a Manhart?
Oh no, no kits.

A few mods, a tune down the road with some carbon fibre bits. Call it a day.

I like the m240i, lots of haters on that rear end. But I’m digging the flared haunches on the Supra.

I love the new Supra. Haters gonna hate...and the majority of haters will never afford it or buy it anyway.

There is an aftermarket company that makes these retro fit taillights for the new Supra.
If this car came with a manual transmission I would give it a lot more consideration and probably end up doing the tail light swap as well lol

supra-1641479884.jpeg

There is an aftermarket company that makes these retro fit taillights for the new Supra.
If this car came with a manual transmission I would give it a lot more consideration and probably end up doing the tail light swap as well lol

supra-1641479884.jpeg
rumor is manual in '23

I'm thinking it's fugly from the front and back (along with from the side).
And you are right - I'm never gonna buy one.
What I meant is a large amount of people pooping on the car can’t afford it, and never will.

Actual buyers that can buy it and poop on it I’m fine with.

I'm with the new "Supra" haters. I think it's fugly, in pictures and in person. Who in their right mind would buy a Toyota with BMW reliability? If I have to pay the BMW premium, might as well get the badge and snobbery as well and get a Z4; plus it's better looking (not as weird) IMO.

Oh no, no kits.

A few mods, a tune down the road with some carbon fibre bits. Call it a day.
I heard rumors that the new ones (not sure which year) will have a manual transmission. Like an actual gear shifter!
Me personally I would want that, otherwise I would order the new Z.

right now driving a WRX.

I heard rumors that the new ones (not sure which year) will have a manual transmission. Like an actual gear shifter!
Me personally I would want that, otherwise I would order the new Z.

right now driving a WRX.
i can appreciate the retro looks but it doesn't do much for me.

as for manual..meh. think I've had my fill :)

It's true. Whether it comes to Canada is the issue.
That car is a bit expensive for me. I really like the new Z or the new model of the BRZ/86. The BRZ/86 is just a bit slow, and lacks turbo which sucks. The Z is perfect for me as long as there is no stupid dealer mark ups like the Type R had for an example.

As for the Supra, if I could afford it, It would have to be manual and I really prefer if they didn't use a BMW engine.

I'm with the new "Supra" haters. I think it's fugly, in pictures and in person. Who in their right mind would buy a Toyota with BMW reliability? If I have to pay the BMW premium, might as well get the badge and snobbery as well and get a Z4; plus it's better looking (not as weird) IMO.

Z4 base price is actually cheaper than the Supra.

Z4 is also a very nice looker. I prefer the older generations and shockingly they weren’t much more than an MX-5 pre-COVID insanity.

Avoid Nissan or get the extended warranty
My friend had 3 Nissans - Altima and x2 Rogue. They’ve all spent time in the shop.

My Kia made it to130k without one visit (sans software updates/inspections as per notices)

My Nissan technician buddy has a Infiniti and the amount of stuff that broke in the past few years is astounding.

And horror stories of brand new vehicles misfiring clunking leaking etc. So he rips apart the entire brand new car replacing wiring harnesses, tubes etc.

My Nissan technician buddy has a Infiniti and the amount of stuff that broke in the past few years is astounding.

And horror stories of brand new vehicles misfiring clunking leaking etc. So he rips apart the entire brand new car replacing wiring harnesses, tubes etc.
We've had a lots of Nissans -- good (510, 1600 Pickup, 300xz, Pathfinder, Q45, Xtrail) 1 horrible Altima. The Altima changed my view on Nissans -- it had numerous electrical, climate control, nav/radio, and 2 CVT transmissions replaced in 80,000km.

It will take a lot to get me back in the seat of a Nissan.

Back
Top Bottom