Coronavirus | Page 464 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason for mandatory $3000 14 day hotel stay upon return. That would whack most of those vacationing idiots. Obviously they can't make good decisions on their own so maybe a financial and time incentive will help them see the light.
Lol. Most people when faced with $3000 Hotel bill will just say f that and go straight home.
The only way to prevent this is to not let them leave.

How about not letting them come back?

If they're dumb enough to still want to go on vacation during all of this, there's a probability they'll do something stupid here in lieu of taking said vacation.

Well f me....I’m starting to feel like a tool....1500 flights to sunny destinations and growing

I hope these people realize they need a negative test before they fly home.
Wonder how many govt employees on those flights

Lol. Most people when faced with $3000 Hotel bill will just say f that and go straight home.
The only way to prevent this is to not let them leave.
Thats where the military come into play...

How about not letting them come back?

If they're dumb enough to still want to go on vacation during all of this, there's a probability they'll do something stupid here in lieu of taking said vacation.
Can't. That is protected by the constitution. They have to let you into the country. Nothing protects your right to go home though. Straight to a controlled hotel.

You are right, stupid entitled people will likely do stupid things here or there. In general,I find they get even stupider on vacation.

So the big box stores are going to get a blitz inspection this weekend.
How is it a bltz if they are warned beforehand?

Are they legally required to state this?

No. But its the same as the highway blitzes for speeding and dangerous drivers.

You’ve been warned. If you’re still caught you’re an idiot.
Also, Douggie is all about words lately. Quite weak on actual action. Announce a huge blitz on box stores to appease voters, send out a bylaw officer in each municipality to find a store to give a token fine and pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

No. But its the same as the highway blitzes for speeding and dangerous drivers.

You’ve been warned. If you’re still caught you’re an idiot.

Wouldn't the government make some good change charging massive corps? Why let it go? Lol I'm confused

Wouldn't the government make some good change charging massive corps? Why let it go? Lol I'm confused
Cause the massive corps pay to their local politician funds....why else would they be allowed to sell non essential Knick knacks while everyone else gets f’ed?

There was a story I read that the CEO of Walmart told Doug that it would be a logistical nightmare to cordon off the non essential aisles in the store from the essential. So Doug said ‘sounds logical’ and let it be.

Most likely this story is 50/50 truth and fiction.

Cause the massive corps pay to their local politician funds....why else would they be allowed to sell non essential Knick knacks while everyone else gets f’ed?

There was a story I read that the CEO of Walmart told Doug that it would be a logistical nightmare to cordon off the non essential aisles in the store from the essential. So Doug said ‘sounds logical’ and let it be.

Eh....people are human, politicians or not.

Wouldn't be surprised.

It's not hard to have a single essential item on each aisle. Unless someone leans on you hard, you wont bother reorganizing the store. If you were told to reorganize or close, it would happen in a weekend.

Tgere was a facebook post that home hardware in Woodstock added a pasta and sauce aisle so they could be fully open. I couldnt find a good source to determine if that was true or not.

It's not hard to have a single essential item on each aisle. Unless someone leans on you hard, you wont bother reorganizing the store. If you were told to reorganize or close, it would happen in a weekend.

Tgere was a facebook post that home hardware in Woodstock added a pasta and sauce aisle so they could be fully open. I couldnt find a good source to determine if that was true or not.
Winners added food to some locations to stay open.

I agree if the politicians wanted to press hard on big box stores they could. But the will has to be there.

Well f me....I’m starting to feel like a tool....1500 flights to sunny destinations and growing

I hope these people realize they need a negative test before they fly home.
Apparently many don't get it!
Over 600 in just a week booted from their return flights. Some just for having the wrong test. The airlines are playing hardball on this one. Good for them!

Great, resorts are adding testing facilities to ensure guests can be compliant when they get to the airport. Jamaica has added three facilities at resorts.

This should be about as good as that scuba certification you got at the all inclusive in Cuba.... didn't drown...... LOL
The airlines freaked out about that when JT said that stupid idea was going to become a requirement. How is the airline supposed to know if the certificate from Ganja Lab is legit or not? The person has a piece of paper but no effort was made by the feds to identify accredited labs and/or include checksums on the tests that the airline could use to easily verify results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom