Coronavirus | Page 463 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are redirecting moderna to nursing homes in grey zones to get them done first. Red zones (and lower) are putting Pfizer into nursing homes and will get moderna one grey homes are done.

Unfortunately not everyone is as tough as you, and frankly all it takes is one guy with a weapon to bring you back down to earth.

I understand where you're coming from, but for me it's not worth fighting some idiot over a mask because frankly...I have too much to lose. You may get a few shots in, but all he/she needs is a weapon you're not aware of, or a single lucky punch and you're out for the count, or dead from falling the wrong way.

Like Mike Tyson said....Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the face.

I'm not trying to be an ass to your comment, fully agree with you, but the majority of people (myself included) aren't going to risk my health/future to fight some idiot that I don't know what's what.

I agree with you.

That's why I do it. Because some day that person might actually show up, and then we'll see who's childhood was more ****** up lolol

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Almost everyone ***** themselves when someone yells at them in a commanding voice and does what they're told. The ones that don't have nothing left to lose; you can usually sense this.

I agree with you.

That's why I do it. Because some day that person might actually show up, and then we'll see who's childhood was more ****** up lolol

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Almost everyone ***** themselves when someone yells at them in a commanding voice and does what they're told. The ones that don't have nothing left to lose; you can usually sense this.
For sure agree. Had that situation in Wasaga once. Some ********** cut off a motorcyclist and I was behind them. All 3 of stopped at the LCBO and me and the rider told off the hicks in the truck. Rider takes off, 2 hicks follow me into the LCBO and start ripping into me. I got into it with both of them when they cornered me and stood my ground and had some guys show up to ask if I need some help. Walked out and the other guys held off the 2 hicks as they tried to come outside to grab me but I guess I was lucky. Should've thought that one through. The motorcyclist left and I got stuck with the 2 asshats.

For sure agree. Had that situation in Wasaga once. Some ********** cut off a motorcyclist and I was behind them. All 3 of stopped at the LCBO and me and the rider told off the hicks in the truck. Rider takes off, 2 hicks follow me into the LCBO and start ripping into me. I got into it with both of them when they cornered me and stood my ground and had some guys show up to ask if I need some help. Walked out and the other guys held off the 2 hicks as they tried to come outside to grab me but I guess I was lucky. Should've thought that one through. The motorcyclist left and I got stuck with the 2 asshats.

It's amazing how some people haven't a clue, even when they are the ones wrong. Glad you're well enough to tell the story.

Also, you have a good heart. Need more ppl like that.

" The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose."

The person taking public transport without a mask likely has little to lose. High risk low reward getting into an argument with them about wearing a mask
Yup...guy that has nothing to lose will **** you up without even thinking about it.

Final story. Years ago got my brand awesome used Civic. Was showing it to some buddies and as we walked away I see a guy come up, put his drink on my spoiler, and start peeing on the bumper. Buddies walked away, and I walked up to him asking him WTF. He turned around and sucker punched me. I drop. Three of his buddies start kicking the crap out of me on the ground. Thankfully my buddy was a pansy and ran into the bar (SHOXX on Dundas) and my buddy comes out and, loving to fight, beats the **** out of all 3. They F off, cops show up, K-9 unit finds them hiding in a garage.

Year later we go to court, guy shows up, ***** himself when he sees me show up as a witness. The other 2 were juvies so they got off with nothing, while I had to pick him out of a lineup.

I still remember talking to the cop that night saying 'Man I wish I got some good shots in.' and his words ring in my ears to this day "You got the **** kicked out of you by 3 guys and you're still alive, I'd say you got off light."

Since then, I keep my cool and not start fights with others. As I said, I've got way too much to lose.

Thanks to all the COVIDIOTS out there! Wife just got the call her surgery is cancelled because Trillium doesn't have space and can't do non-emergencies surgeries. Now we hope her kidney stones don't cause bleeding again....frak.
That sucks but I am not surprised. Best wishes to your wife as she waits this mess out.

Last edited:

I suppose there's two sides to this...no?
If Police were allowed to use their discretion, what's to stop them from 'harassing' certain groups of people / demographic?
Granted - all it takes is a few bad apples.

I saw these articles about 'seemingly' innocent people getting ticketed when they had sufficient reason to go along their way:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-quebec-curfew-1.5870961

But checking someone's lunch? really? lol.

The other thing is what if some officers use this as an alternative for carding?
In certain neighborhoods/communities this could lead to a heightened sense of fear/distrust/scrutiny.

Just my .02 - I'm no expert when it comes to these things but I do understand that people take advantage and circumvent laws like these to the detriment of society overall.

Personally - I'm a little afraid if ON turned into a police state of sorts for a period of time.

I suppose there's two sides to this...no?
If Police were allowed to use their discretion, what's to stop them from 'harassing' certain groups of people / demographic?
Granted - all it takes is a few bad apples.

I saw these articles about 'seemingly' innocent people getting ticketed when they had sufficient reason to go along their way:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-quebec-curfew-1.5870961

But checking someone's lunch? really? lol.

The other thing is what if some officers use this as an alternative for carding?
In certain neighborhoods/communities this could lead to a heightened sense of fear/distrust/scrutiny.

Just my .02 - I'm no expert when it comes to these things but I do understand that people take advantage and circumvent laws like these to the detriment of society overall.

Personally - I'm a little afraid if ON turned into a police state of sorts for a period of time.
Something like a ride check as opposed to random traffic stops is probably a better implementation. Sure, they could still target neighbourhoods inappropriately, but not individuals and the location of the checkpoint should be documented so it could blow back if found to be inappropriately targeted.

Given the extensive list of exemptions, even bothering to check why you are driving is not worthwhile. Only an idiot doesn't have a pre-chosen selection from that list to use if questioned.

I am annoyed at another useless measure by Douggie. Geo-restraining people is much more effective at limiting frivolous trips and easier to enforce (again with checkpoints but no need for five pages of exemptions outside of your allowed area).

I never expected the police to start coding spot checks. There’s not enough manpower. Focus on the gatherings, crowded stores, parties, and it should help out. You’re not going to catch everyone, and it’d be silly to even try. Much easier with a curfew as the amount of people on the road is much smaller.

I agree with @POWERMAN the power could very easily be abused.

Thanks.Passing this on to my daughter.
Ugh.I thought my daughter was asking the question for her own house. She has joint custody with her ex, and he is using a babysitter and his anti mask parents to take care of the kids while they are in his home. Grrrrr!

Well f me....I’m starting to feel like a tool....1500 flights to sunny destinations and growing

I hope these people realize they need a negative test before they fly home.

Yup...guy that has nothing to lose will **** you up without even thinking about it.

Final story. Years ago got my brand awesome used Civic. Was showing it to some buddies and as we walked away I see a guy come up, put his drink on my spoiler, and start peeing on the bumper. Buddies walked away, and I walked up to him asking him WTF. He turned around and sucker punched me. I drop. Three of his buddies start kicking the crap out of me on the ground. Thankfully my buddy was a pansy and ran into the bar (SHOXX on Dundas) and my buddy comes out and, loving to fight, beats the **** out of all 3. They F off, cops show up, K-9 unit finds them hiding in a garage.

Year later we go to court, guy shows up, ***** himself when he sees me show up as a witness. The other 2 were juvies so they got off with nothing, while I had to pick him out of a lineup.

I still remember talking to the cop that night saying 'Man I wish I got some good shots in.' and his words ring in my ears to this day "You got the **** kicked out of you by 3 guys and you're still alive, I'd say you got off light."

Since then, I keep my cool and not start fights with others. As I said, I've got way too much to lose.

Damn man.

During a family reunion, on some death anniversary of my grand father, the grand father's side flew in from Taiwan to Canada. One of my uncles, an honorable violent alcoholic (somehow does not take it out on his family), decided to reminisce about how he saved my father from bullies. My uncle came to my dad's high school (they're half a decade or so apart), got his pawns to drag the teacher out, took out a Dao, and removed the hand of the bully.

Same guy also gave a long spiel about how to tilt fights in your advantage if it is more than one versus you:
  1. Identify if an attack is likely to occur: strike first if so.
  2. Identify who the alpha is in the group, because every group has one.
  3. Find the sharpest object and gauge out their eye.
  4. The betas will now flee. If not, instill more fear into them.
Dude has been in prison many times, can't open bank accounts in Taiwan, and is why I think scars are cool because he has so many lol Something something suspected Triad something.

Edit: I just rmbed having a dinner with 3 buddies and one of their moms. Said mom told us "Please don't get into any bar fights but have fun!" One of the buddies replied "we're more worried about someone who picks a fight with this crazy" and proceeded to point at me. I never understood why he said that but it shot my ego up! <.<

No real stories of my own because I am a law abiding non-violent Canadian =)

Last edited:
Well f me....I’m starting to feel like a tool....1500 flights to sunny destinations and growing

I hope these people realize they need a negative test before they fly home.
Another reason for mandatory $3000 14 day hotel stay upon return. That would whack most of those vacationing idiots. Obviously they can't make good decisions on their own so maybe a financial and time incentive will help them see the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom