CBD cream | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBD cream

you can get seed strains that naturally have a higher CBD %. do a net search.
high % CBD strains tend to not get you high even if they have a small amount of THC
I tend to look for very low amounts of CBD (less than 0.5 %) and higher THC amounts (10% - 25%) - I very much enjoy the high part

Ive never found edibles to be enjoyable, and find the high extremely unpleasant. night and day difference compared to inhalation. 3 or 4 puffs of good weed is all thats needed to stay high for an hour or so - grandma may like it too... trying different strains is the best way to see what you like - the differences between strains can be quite remarkable in how they make you feel.

Last edited:
and feds control borders
Which can sometimes work to your advantage. I have a crabgrass problem. Ontario has banned everything useful unless you have a license, are a golf course or a park. Feds control borders. Banned herbicides pass through unchallenged.

Reactions: LBV
Mimico turn your gardens over now and mix in buckets of ****. I use chicken ****. I am still making salsa and tomato sauce. Garden went crazy this year. I also mulched in a bunch of leaves.

I just splurged on a Magical Pot to make own edibles last weekend. So far I have just made butter. Super easy and worth the money for me. Set it and forget it@

If it wasn't covid time, I'd tell you to go get it checked out by a doctor, and then a reputable sports rehab clinic.
I had a shoulder/shoulderblade issue, and the thing that eventually got rid of the chronic pain was massage at the physiotherapist.
Everyone is different though, and the cream might help in your case.

Mimico turn your gardens over now and mix in buckets of ****. I use chicken ****. I am still making salsa and tomato sauce. Garden went crazy this year. I also mulched in a bunch of leaves.

I just splurged on a Magical Pot to make own edibles last weekend. So far I have just made butter. Super easy and worth the money for me. Set it and forget it@

where does one get a bucket of chicken ****!? I don’t have any chickens.

Your neighbours are going to love it, chicken poop fertilizer and mature pot plants you can smell from a hundred yards away :LOL:

From the chicken **** farm of course. Duh-uh.

I guess I do live a bit rural but any "fertilizer" will work. I prefer to use natural and once you have dug it into gardens you can't smell ****.

Crankcall- best veggies/ salsa you've ever tasted.
Getting pretty good at pot.
Trackbike number has been 420 for a lot of years, for a lot of reasons... Come for a j and a snack.
Then be all judgey. Lol. Bring a driver

Turn all gardens over in fall whether for plants or vegg but now is time to get ready for spring planting

Neighbours? Huh?

where does one get a bucket of chicken ****!? I don’t have any chickens.
in spring grocery stores have skids of composted sheep / cattle manure
cheap at ~ $3 / bag. Can use a whole 16L bag per 32L hole - w/o worrying about burning your plants.
I agree w meme on this stuff...from experience

(composted manure mixed up to a 1:1 ratio w local soil)

Edit - COMPOSTED manure is key.

Last edited:
+1 on the compost.
I make my own compost because then I have a good idea of what has gone into it. Sometimes we have added in different types of aged manures from local farms to enhance the compost. I'll also take all the fallen leaves from the autumn and compost them in with a few shovels of garden soil or last years compost, so the next spring I have a super rich amendment. Results are gangbusters for my plants. This year I also threw in some alfalfa meal, which I have also found to work really well.

@mimico_polak - here's a good recipe which I have used for many years with exceptional results:

Veg Mix:
1 bale Pro Mix w/ mycorrhizae
30lb earthworm castings
2 cups of high nitrogen Bat Guano
2 cups of Kelp Meal
1 cup of Bloodmeal
1 cup of Bonemeal
½ cup of hydrated lime (use dolomitic lime if hydrated lime unavailable)

Flower Mix:
1 bale Pro Mix w/ mycorrhizae
30lb earthworm castings
2 cups of high phosphorus Bat Guano
2 cups of Kelp Meal
½ cup of Bloodmeal
2 cups of Bonemeal
½ cup of hydrated lime (use dolomitic lime if hydrated lime unavailable)

Notes:
Easiest way to mix all the ingredients together is to use a kiddie pool.
Veg transplanting - may need to happen a couple of times before August - use veg mix each time.
Flower transplanting - transplant into larger pots with flower mix around end of July.
Water with rainwater only or tapwater that has been left out for minimum 24 hrs.

Bat Guano :unsure:
do you know how nasty that is that's like mouse turds but more scattered,
how about topsoil from around a bat infested house? that I have
but I think most of the bats died a couple years ago, the price of bat guano is likely to go up.

You might still be able to buy Zoopoo in the toronto zoo gift shop,
or order up by the truck load if you know the right people :LOL:
money goes to a good cause.

Which can sometimes work to your advantage. I have a crabgrass problem. Ontario has banned everything useful unless you have a license, are a golf course or a park...
Or have a brother with a big farm.

I grew a few CBD plants this year, they are ready for harvesting today. My interest is arthritis relief. Hands and neck are remembering youthful injuries these days — getting in the way of doing things I like. Gonna see whether CBD is everything I hear.

Back
Top Bottom