CBD cream | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBD cream

ifiddles

has anyone ever tried CBD cream (or ingestible oil) for chronic pain?...I have tendonitis in my shoulder and have a bad rotator cuff as well as scapular pain that is pretty much a daily PITA...I've tried glucosamine/chondroitin and it seemed to work for a while...I recently bought tumeric which is supposed to be an anti inflammatory...advil, tylenol, heat and ice packs all work, but was thinking of trying CBD cream and was curious if anyone here's had experience with it (it got so bad this week that I had very limited range of motion turning my head - which is a bummer because tomorrow is going to be gorgeous and I would've booked a supply to get out for a rip, especially since I haven't been out for a month :( )

Haven't tried a cream, but I'm a big fan of CBD. Was in a head-on with a hydro pole in an older car where the seatbelt didn't activate before my left shoulder was introduced to an airbag. Smoke mostly, but use the oil as well.

Try the CBD. I might work well for you - I know several elderly people with advanced arthritis that take it daily, and it has helped greatly. I realize you're not elderly - but it may just help.

Myself, I have debilitating migraines (I absolutely cannot function for 36 hours due to tunnel vision, throwing up for hours, immense pain in the optic nerves (which caused the throwing up)) -- I started using the Devil's Lettuce once a week about 1.5 years ago. Since then, I haven't had a single migraine of the magnitude I have experienced in the past. Now, I have headaches, but not anywhere near what they used to be.

Left shoulder is messed - collarbone break resulted in it not fitting back in joint properly, torn right rotator cuff (supra spinatus - left with calcium deposits between muscle layers which hurt a bunch in certain motions), lots of extra injuries over the years of motorcycles, hockey and kickboxing. My once a week treatment has given me some relief on all aspects.

Give it a whirl... give it a solid month to start working. If you haven't found any reduction in discomfort by then, it might not work for you.
If you decide to smoke or vaporize as opposed to pure CBD oils, try a few different options. Sativa (tend to put people in a creative mood, more energy etc), Indica (more relaxing, sometimes couch-lock inducing, great for sleeping)..

Me, I enjoy the Sativa effects, but I usually do an Indica shortly before bed time to ensure I sleep well. Up to you which you decide to experiment with.

Last edited:
OP. Look into CBD Tincture.
I started in Feb this yr for all the reasons you mentioned, plus a few more.
Every joint in my body aches, but the hips are the worse.
Since feb, I don't have any pain there. Neck & shoulders are maginally better.
I used to wake up with fingers that felt like ballons. Could not make a fist for 1.5 - 2hrs. That's all gone.
It works different for everyone.

I use the tinctures and a stick. Kinda like a deodorant stick. Crashes have finally caught up.

Also tried some tea from Saugeen FN, the THC was surprisingly effective and the CBD tea was really good for mellowing out the aches.

Ganga Express - so civilized!

And quicker (for me).

Delush is the stick I use and I believe it is 400mg. Menthol so i use it mainly at home, adult A535!

It has to be a safer long term solution than tylenol or advil , robaxcet ect.

Read the fine print in any over the counter medicine and it makes one worry. Kidney problems seem to lead the list.

Or watch channel 7-3 reruns. They have ads for all kinds of conditions you've never heard of. The next ad will be how to sue the previous sponsor.

and to make sure, CBD does NOT make you high right? that wouldn't be a good career move if i used some in the morning and tried teaching my grade 2/3 class while stoned LMAO...

i'm heading out tomorrow to a place in Streetsville to check a few things out (the only place I found close to me out west)

on another note, does anyone use turmeric/curcumin? apparently it's good for inflammation...

@Gary did you mean neck and shoulders are marginally improved or magically improved? I'm going to guess magically based on context...

OP. Look into CBD Tincture.
I started in Feb this yr for all the reasons you mentioned, plus a few more.
Every joint in my body aches, but the hips are the worse.
Since feb, I don't have any pain there. Neck & shoulders are maginally better.
I used to wake up with fingers that felt like ballons. Could not make a fist for 1.5 - 2hrs. That's all gone.
It works different for everyone.

Just marginally. 4 hrs on the bike today and my neck / L shoulder is in a nasty knot atm.
CBD won't get you buzzed. THC does.

and to make sure, CBD does NOT make you high right? that wouldn't be a good career move if i used some in the morning and tried teaching my grade 2/3 class while stoned LMAO...

i'm heading out tomorrow to a place in Streetsville to check a few things out (the only place I found close to me out west)

on another note, does anyone use turmeric/curcumin? apparently it's good for inflammation...
If I were dealing with kids, I'd certainly do some sampling on weekends before waking and 'baking'. Every cbd heavy strain I've bought to smoke have had a % of thc, the oil not so much.

get the government certified stuff, it says the content right on the eye dropper bottle from what I seen and no it won't make you high and you don't need tons of it.

@klr_guy that was my plan...although 6 & 7 year olds might not notice anything...but better safe than sorry...I can see the headline now "Catholic grade 2/3 teacher shows up stoned on CBD cream" Yikes :D

@Trials I checked the government website but didn't see any CBD stuff, just actual stuff to smoke...am I missing something?

@klr_guy that was my plan...although 6 & 7 year olds might not notice anything...but better safe than sorry...I can see the headline now "Catholic grade 2/3 teacher shows up stoned on CBD cream" Yikes :D

@Trials I checked the government website but didn't see any CBD stuff, just actual stuff to smoke...am I missing something?
None on the ‘edibles’ section?

EDIT: Topicals not edibles....

you can read for days on this subject
I had a prescription a few years ago before legal rec came in
after a pretty nasty foot injury, I tossed the percocets

CBD oil really helped control the inflammation, reduced pain
and improved sleep quality, also has a calming effect

a lot of discussion that cannabis derived CBD is better than hemp CBD
something about full spectrum of canabinoids

cannabis based CBD, oil that you take orally, or smoked
is not psycho-active, but it still has trace THC in it - it will build up in fat cells over time
I had to stop taking when I went back to work or I'd fail a test - safety sensitive industry

@J_F I read that too about the CBD oil being better than the hemp oil...when I initially started looking, I got a lot of stuff on Amazon, but of course, it's all hemp based...

on a side note, hubby was off for a month last summer so he ordered a dube from the government website, thinking we could smoke one to start of the vacation...anyways, the thing came in and OMG, it must've been about 1-1.5" thick...we were like holy cow, who on earth is going to smoke that thing...he too is in a safety sensitive industry (truck driver) so needless to say, we never did use up the whole thing...ended up giving it to his mechanic friend...

• Haha
Reactions: J_F
you can read for days on this subject
I had a prescription a few years ago before legal rec came in
after a pretty nasty foot injury, I tossed the percocets

CBD oil really helped control the inflammation, reduced pain
and improved sleep quality, also has a calming effect

a lot of discussion that cannabis derived CBD is better than hemp CBD
something about full spectrum of canabinoids

cannabis based CBD, oil that you take orally, or smoked
is not psycho-active, but it still has trace THC in it - it will build up in fat cells over time
I had to stop taking when I went back to work or I'd fail a test - safety sensitive industry

excellent post

I've never partaked in marijuana or its derivitives, and you mentioned trace amounts of THC (the psychoactive element) can build up in your system, but I assume if you take cannabis CBD it wont affect your motor skills and driving?

Back
Top Bottom