Canada Post Delivery Timelines | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post Delivery Timelines

I've seen five UPS trucks pass my house since the 20th. None have had my package.
House is in an out of the way place, not on a main drag, and I'm hardly ever near the front door.
Another package that was on a slow boat from China(Amazon Prime), is overdue, date was revised to tomorrow.

Battery finally arrived via UPS. Looks like the package had a postal code, but no address on it.

The two packages from China are still mia.

I received word yesterday that something shipped in mid April was finally being processed and I should have it next week. 6 weeks sitting at customs!

I ordered a small item from Amazon.
I'm assuming China as there isn't any tracking info.
Ordered March 6th.
Still don't have it.
Amazon sent a request for me to review.
I sent in a "where is my stuff?" email.
I got a reply that says they are not answering emails.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

My package finally cleared customs tonight, 14 days later. Just relieved it didn't get lost.

This is a really important shipment for me. It's my new suspension and my impatient self already dismantled my bike. This weather has been killing me.

Thanks to everyone who's working behind the scenes keeping things moving.

fwiw I had something shipped via USPS/CanadaPost in early March from Louisiana. Made it through customs in about 2 weeks. Then it bounced back an forth 3 times from Toronto to Windsor for whatever reason. It eventually arrived roughly 6 weeks from the shipping date. I just about gave up hope but it got here thankfully. This was shipped priority.

Another package I ordered from California arrived at my door 22 hours after the order was placed. Amazing. Delivered Fedex.

Package from Quebec to the GTA.

Canada Post picked it on MAY 20.
It was delivered today JUNE 2.

Tracking number tells the sad story. It looks like the worst part (where it spent the most time just waiting) was in Quebec.

Edit: Just for reference, the service was "Expedited Parcel" with tracking number.

Package from Quebec to the GTA.

Canada Post picked it on MAY 20.
It was delivered today JUNE 2.

Tracking number tells the sad story. It looks like the worst part (where it spent the most time just waiting) was in Quebec.

Edit: Just for reference, the service was "Expedited Parcel" with tracking number.
i think its just canada post as a whole thats a **** show... i had something ship from gta to gta take 2 weeks...expedited as well (paid $15 extra...no other option)
sometimes the sheer volume is just too damn high

Normally I have zero problems with Canada Post, until now. Don't even think Covid is an excuse anymore.

Waiting on a part that leaves my bike unrideable until it arrives. ETA from Canada Post was Friday, the 12th, ok cool. Right up until end of day of the 12th, it was showing delivered by end of day even though clearly it wasn't going to happen.

Item received in Quebec on the 9th. Updated with processed in Quebec on the 12th. Those are the only tracking updates so far. Urghhhh...

Should have sucked it up and paid the extra to buy new from a local shop.

I ordered a Skid Plate on May 25, it's been sitting with Canada Post in Mississauga since May 28th with no delivery date available.

I ordered santeva water filter and breather filters, fuel hose and connector from Amazon all came in 2 days. Guys you want fast order santeva water filter

Delays seem completely random. An order from Fortnine showed up in 2 days and another one from a different Montreal-based business has been stuck in a void since June 3. Both small boxes, both sent with Expedited Parcels on the same week. Bleh.

North York to Brampton. Priority package. Ordered May 24. Picked up May 25, arrived at Mississauga (Gateway) May 25. Delivery date May 26. Nope, date gone. Delivered June 11. Tracking still says Gateway.

... it was showing delivered by end of day even though clearly it wasn't going to happen.

"Delivered by end of day" doesn't mean anything. On the CP tracking page, look for the magic words "out for delivery". This means the parcel is on board with the letter carrier and should be delivered that day.

I’ve had mixed results, some items show up in a day or so. Anything through customs has been a disaster. Another time I sent registered mail that said delivered after a week but didn’t actually get to the recipient for another two weeks later.

Complete gong show.

Edited for clarity

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Ordered some masks on the 9th from Vancouver.
Site said that orders are shipped on Fridays, which would be the 12th.
They arrived today near Ottawa, on the 16th, which seems pretty quick.

I guess they bypassed Gateway.

Should the government build new larger and distributed sorting plants to deal with the current volume of goods?
Or is the belief that everything will go back to the way it was when this is over?

"Delivered by end of day" doesn't mean anything. On the CP tracking page, look for the magic words "out for delivery". This means the parcel is on board with the letter carrier and should be delivered that day.
Was expecting something from F9 shipped on June 9. Showed shipped and in transit and expected June 12 "by end of day". The little truck on the CP tracking page was (and still is) almost at the end of the blue line. It's now the 17th and it shows "pending". No update since June 10.

Amazon seems to be back on top of things. Ordered a manometer June 15 late at night. It shipped yesterday and is theoretically being delivered today. It looks like Amazon private contractor for delivery.

I sent in a "where is my stuff?" email.
I got a reply that says they are not answering emails.
That's crazy. I also have a couple of MIA amazon orders. But contacting the sellers I did get a response and it was to extend the shipping due date another 7-10 days. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom