Canada Post Delivery Timelines | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post Delivery Timelines

massr1

What's everyone's experience been recently with Canada Post? I had a parcel shipping out from Indiana on May 5th, and it's been sitting at the Mississauga sorting facility since May 12th. Obviously COVID has put massive pressures on the system and delays were inevitable. But getting a bit concerned at this point.

Have a package sent out from BC last Friday, currently delivery date is June 2.

Send out parcels on a regular basis. Haven't had a huge issue. Every ounce and awhile there is a delay. But overall the service level is maybe a day or two longer from my experience.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I ordered bike stuff from BC on May 8. Delivery was listed for May 21 with Can Post. It arrived 25 minutes ago.

Had a package ordered May 7th and order was prepared by merchant...was supposed to be xpresspost. Item arrived on the 22nd, and i had no update whatsoever on the tracking number that was provided to me during the whole time... And thats canada to canada delivery.

I bought an isolator for my DJ booth recently but one of the XLR ports was faulty. The units are made in Italy and was shipped around mid April by the vendor. Arrived in Canada and has been sitting in customs since April 26th or so...
That's a little excessive.

Item arrived on the 22nd, and i had no update whatsoever on the tracking number that was provided to me during the whole time... And thats canada to canada delivery.
That nonsense has always been happening :ROFLMAO:

I bought an isolator for my DJ booth recently but one of the XLR ports was faulty. The units are made in Italy and was shipped around mid April by the vendor. Arrived in Canada and has been sitting in customs since April 26th or so...
That's a little excessive.
OOF, that's bad news.

Were you alerted to any customs hold/inspections?

Have you tried reaching out to CBSA?

Supply chain is a mess right now, Canada Post is only part of the problem.
For instance, Parts Canada is backed up 4-5 days processing orders, so if your dealer/supplier is waiting on them it could be a while.

Arai helmet repair kit. Ordered April 28 (usps/cp). Been sitting at "mail facility" in Mississauga, for quite a while. Not here yet.
Another usps/cp (ebay) order listed as "sent" Apr 18. That's it, sent. Not received. June 8 deadline for delivery on that one.

It's very slow. I ordered a whole bunch of bike parts from various places.

My order from Royal Distributing was shipped by Canpar and it was delivered in less than a week.
Fortnine order shipped with Canada Post, estimated delivery was May 14 and I still don't have it. CP tracking just says delivery pending.
A tire from pete's superbike shipped about a week ago, UPS was supposed to deliver it last friday, but I still don't have it, hopefully will arrive today.

After this I am done ordering stuff for a while. Spending too much money on my bikes.

Arai helmet repair kit. Ordered April 28 (usps/cp). Been sitting at "mail facility" in Mississauga, for quite a while. Not here yet.
Another usps/cp (ebay) order listed as "sent" Apr 18. That's it, sent. Not received. June 8 deadline for delivery on that one.
usps is abyssmal.

also, helmet repair kit?!

UPS is horrible. Tracking said "delivery by 8 pm" That was last Wednesday, still not here.

Work at Canpar, everything is delayed depending on your area. Some areas we are behind by more than a week, others only 1-2 days. We have over 1500 deliveries sittin on the floor and trailers outside sitting just dont have the power to do it all, even with 6 temps brought in.

Its all messed up. We had a Purolator "sorry we drove down your street and assumed you weren't home" slip at our door so went to the facility about 430 yesterday for pickup. Canpar dude shows up for pickup, lady calmly asks his to wait as only two people allowed. Dude lost it! "This is BS, I'm leaving!" Peeled out of the parking lot. Hope none of you have any Canpar deliveries scheduled yesterday as they WILL be delayed LOL

Ordered visor from GP Bikes they use Canada Post for delivery., They took about 10 days to deliver after they received the item. Ordered item from Amazon. Shipped from US using Canada Post . Took over month to deliver.

It's going to be a little rough for a while.
Every day is black Friday volume wise.
Staff is short and spread out due to Corona.

Might be some job opportunities.

I had a fork brace from California delivered in pretty decent fashion. LA>RICHMOND>MISSISSAUGA>GTA May 8th > 21st.

Back
Top Bottom