Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0

i'll be up for the ride depending on the time... but NO burritos for me... (trying to lose weight) :(

I work till 6, gotta go home, put some clothes on and get the bike. Prolly be rolling through pickering like 6:45 ish :)

-Jamie M.

I work till 6, gotta go home, put some clothes on and get the bike. Prolly be rolling through pickering like 6:45 ish

i still might make it... meeting point..??

What about that Banana Split!

that was a mistake... trust me... you have no idea how much you can eat when you ride with Jamie... be careful... he can make you FAT... i have an awful pic to prove it... and the worse thing... looks like food doesnt have any effect on him... sh*t..!!!

Ok guys, I'm definitely in for today. Gave the Fizzer a test-fire and am giving the battery a bit of a top-up. Missed my burritos while I was out of the country, even though I can't complain about chorillanas, lomo a lo pobre, pastel de choclo and empanadas :cool:

looks like food doesnt have any effect on him... sh*t..!!!
My new little brazilian girl doesn't seem to think so :( Join a gym? Yeah right ;)

Checking live I.R. cloud cover radar...

Looks like a few sprinkles of rain starting in 2 hours and lasting for 1hr then clear the rest of the nite. I'll check often and post any weather prediction updates here.

-Jamie M.

Ok guys, I'm definitely in for today. Gave the Fizzer a test-fire and am giving the battery a bit of a top-up. Missed my burritos while I was out of the country, even though I can't complain about chorillanas, lomo a lo pobre, pastel de choclo and empanadas :cool:

ha ha ha.... nice...!!!

i don't know if i can make it or not... i don't like to ride in an unpredictable weather... i will keep an eye on this thread... and find out where will be the meeting spot for the east end riders (;))...

cheers

Juan.

i still might make it... meeting point..??
Wendy's at Whites Rd. Pickering at 6:45. Then make it to STC by 7pm to pickup Michelle then you can lead Juan to Burrito Boys :)

-Jamie M.

Wendy's at Whites Rd. Pickering at 6:45. Then make it to STC by 7pm to pickup Michelle then you can lead Juan to Burrito Boys :)

-Jamie M.

I was at the Whites & Kingston light in my cage, saw you and Juan make a left on Whites to get onto the 401 ... enjoy your burritos!

I was at the Whites & Kingston light in my cage, saw you and Juan make a left on Whites to get onto the 401 ... enjoy your burritos!
Yummmmm they were so good! And then we went for some ice cream down the street. Then we went to the timmies pose fest on Dundas :D

Fun fun night. Other then 401'ers trying to kill me n my 2up'er, and the stupid ride program in the middle of the off ramp. Can't you see I'm ripping it here? GET OUT OF THE WAY!

-Jamie M.

What about that Banana Split!

my gosh..!!! i will kill you next time i see you..!!! :p

thanks for ride with us..!!! you are a hell of a nice rider..!!!

we'll keep in touch..!!!!!

cheers

Juan.

thanks for ride with us..!!! you are a hell of a nice rider..!!!
Nice rider as in pretty or nice rider as in she can ride good? :D

-Jamie M.

I had to split early.. My insurance policy expired while I was out of the country, I was in a rush to get going and the new company's slips may or may not have been in my wallet (not explicitly admitting to any HTA violations) :cool:

Back
Top Bottom