Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0

Fun fun night. Other then 401'ers trying to kill me n my 2up'er,

that totally could be ashame..!!!!

Can't you see I'm ripping it here?

it is become that you leave me left behind... :mad:... this is the second time you do it..!! wth..!!! we agreed to suppose to go and drop off your 2uper together... i even asked you if you had different plan for tonight :D... (if you know what im saying :thumbup:)

oh well.. instead i had a nice home back ride with Linsay :cool:... Jesus Christ..!!! she really can handle that CBR RR..!!!

i guess i won't be no more the sweeper in our rides... :rolleyes:...

way to go... way to go..!!!

cheers

Juan.

it is become that you leave me left behind... :mad:... this is the second time you do it..!! wth..!!!
I was doing 115kph on the 401. That is the absolutely minimum speed I feel is safe. I did that speed for 20 mins waiting for you guys to catch up. If you can't do that speed, I really can't help you. After 20 mins of people cutting me off and boxing me in, I said my life isn't worth this and did my normal 135 so I can quit worrying so much about what's trying to run me over :(

-Jamie M.

are you calling me a slow guy..??

i will show you kid...

:)D)

I was doing 115kph on the 401. That is the absolutely minimum speed I feel is safe. I did that speed for 20 mins waiting for you guys to catch up. If you can't do that speed, I really can't help you. After 20 mins of people cutting me off and boxing me in, I said my life isn't worth this and did my normal 135 so I can quit worrying so much about what's trying to run me over :(

-Jamie M.

There's one in Brampton too you guys. But I wouldn't suggest comin here to it yet. The road is still under construction and its an ******* to try and get there (busy Queen st with only 1 lane either side)

bb1.jpg

waiting workout
bb2.jpg

good thing that pole is hard
bb3.jpg

a famous mexican tourist
bb4.jpg

bb5.jpg

bb6.jpg

law breaker leaving the scene
bb7.jpg

bb8.jpg

bb9a.jpg

bb9b.jpg

gettin late
bb9c.jpg

I did not expressly admit to violating the highway traffic act :D

that totally could be ashame..!!!!

it is become that you leave me left behind... :mad:... this is the second time you do it..!! wth..!!! we agreed to suppose to go and drop off your 2uper together... i even asked you if you had different plan for tonight :D... (if you know what im saying :thumbup:)

oh well.. instead i had a nice home back ride with Linsay :cool:... Jesus Christ..!!! she really can handle that CBR RR..!!!

i guess i won't be no more the sweeper in our rides... :rolleyes:...

way to go... way to go..!!!

cheers

Juan.

You and Jamie, are crazy.

You and Jamie, are crazy.

:confused:... come on... that was a nice ride...wasnt it..??? bunch of guys/gals at Burrito Boyz... nice pics taken by Tom a.k.a. GSXMAER... (just because you asked me who was he :p... i have a serious competitor in the west end...). the only funny thing was at the Timmies in Dundas/403... only one guys from GTAM amoung like 20...

anyway... i was more worry about you... but you really impressed me... specially in those sharp ramps... wow..!!! draggin the knee haaaaaa... :cool:

we'll meet again soon...!!!!!!

cheers

Juan.

:confused:... come on... that was a nice ride...wasnt it..??? bunch of guys/gals at Burrito Boyz... nice pics taken by Tom a.k.a. GSXMAER... (just because you asked me who was he :p... i have a serious competitor in the west end...). the only funny thing was at the Timmies in Dundas/403... only one guys from GTAM amoung like 20...

cheers

Juan.

Hear that Matt? your Tom now! buahahahhaha :p

anyway... i was more worry about you... but you really impressed me... specially in those sharp ramps... wow..!!! draggin the knee haaaaaa... :cool:

we'll meet again soon...!!!!!!

cheers

Juan.

I meant crazy in the nicest way possible :) Also yes it was a nice ride, and thanks again for the ice cream it was delicious!

Hear that Matt? your Tom now! buahahahhaha :p

There is a new GSXMAER now? :eek:

oooohhh Mr. Paul deleted all the fun part of this thread... including my apologize to Matt for messing things up.. (that's what happen when you play with two screen).

and special thanks to Paul for reminded me via PM to do our chit chat somewhere else... sorry... we just try to increase MORE the popularity of this thread :D.

we'll meet again soon at Burrito Boyz...

Back
Top Bottom