Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0 | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0

:confused:... come on... that was a nice ride...wasnt it..??? bunch of guys/gals at Burrito Boyz... nice pics taken by Tom a.k.a. GSXMAER... (just because you asked me who was he :p... i have a serious competitor in the west end...). the only funny thing was at the Timmies in Dundas/403... only one guys from GTAM amoung like 20...

anyway... i was more worry about you... but you really impressed me... specially in those sharp ramps... wow..!!! draggin the knee haaaaaa... :cool:

Juancho-- His name is Matt not Tom lol And I hope you mean serious competitor in photography, not riding otherwise he might wanna do some track with you. lol ;)

403/dundas- when did u get there? I was there fairly late. A bunch of those guys are on GTAM, they just don't post much.... too busy drinking coffee and picking up girls. haha

Juancho-- His name is Matt not Tom

Yes... i was reading two threads at the same time... and i lost my mind... ha ha ha ha sorry MATT and TOM... ha ha ha ha ha ha i still have nice pics from him when you guys joined us in our Scarborough Rides...

I hope you mean serious competitor in photography

Yes... that's what i meant... he really do magic with his camera... i like what he does... next time i will PM him for some pics to post them in my website...

403/dundas- when did u get there? I was there fairly late. A bunch of those guys are on GTAM, they just don't post much.... too busy drinking coffee and picking up girls. haha

Really..?? i remember you leaded us to that Timmies when we did the Niagara Falls run at the end of last season... and you wasnt there..!!! Jamie started asking to those guys... "Hey..!! who is on GTAM"... only one guys said "HERE" and the rest of the guys just look at Jamie like saying.. who is that dude..??

too busy drinking coffee and picking up girls. haha
Ha ha ha... that sounds like the (in)famous TOYS ARE FOR BOYS... :laughing8:

oh well.. we'll keep in touch Rob..!!!!

Last edited:
Yes, I'd like to know what time also on tuesdays..
Im riding a cbr125.. heard theres lots there.. I wont feel so outta place.. :)

Im interested in going this tuesday..?

:rolleyes: mmmm... you could read the Original Post (OP) and find out the answer for your question...

Cheers

Juan.

:rolleyes: mmmm... you could read the Original Post (OP) and find out the answer for your question...

Cheers

Juan.

Oh geee thanks smart ***.. Gimmie a little credit.. all the effort you took in your remark and you could have just answered it..

heres the OP, tell me where time is mentioned.. ?

Another season, another reason to look forward to Tuesdays. Robin (the owner) is more than happy to have us over. Same deal as always:
Quote:
Free can of pop or bottle of water if you show up on a motorcycle (and they may be tolerant of scooters, but that's unconfirmed) :cool:
The place: 9 Stavebank Road in Mississauga (Just north of Lakeshore, about half way between Hurontario and Mississauga Road)
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sourc...2&z=12&iwloc=A
When: Starting Tuesday, March 16, every Tuesday
I've gained 10lbs just thinking about it :iconbiggrin:

--

I honestly dont have time to read EVERY single post in the hopes someone mentions the time..

Last edited:
Last edited:
Its not looking good on tuesday! :confused:

I was really looking forward to a burrito and meeting some of you peeps..

stupid bi-polar mother nature, I thought we had an understanding!!

If I ate only the portion recommendations of the so-called dieticians, I'd be hungry ALL the time!

Looks like another nice Tuesday. Let's take advantage of it and gain a few lbs :cool:

Back
Top Bottom