Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0

Burritos huh? Are they good? Is it worth the rip from Scarborough? I might come tonight with another.:)

Burritos huh? Are they good? Is it worth the rip from Scarborough? I might come tonight with another.:)
I could say that they're awesome but that would be coming from a long-time addict :cool: Everybody that tries their stuff loves it. If you don't feel like showing up on your own, I'll be organizing a few people coming from the Lakeshore/Park Lawn BMO http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=110239 (google maps link posted in the OP). The place is just off the Gardiner, so you wouldn't be going out of your way to meet up with us.

I wanna go. Im going to say next Tuesday for sure, depending on the weather. I wouldnt be able to get outta here until 7:15. Dont wanna keep you guys. Have fun, ride safe. :)

You could join us down there.. We should be arriving around 8pm and sticking around until 9-9:30. If not, this will be a season-long event :D

Ya it was hard leaving work today for some reason. I would have gobbled a Burrito for sure. Long tedious boring day. I have a feeling this whole week is going to be one BIG Monday. ack. Next week for sure! Its penned in.

Ya it was hard leaving work today for some reason. I would have gobbled a Burrito for sure. Long tedious boring day. I have a feeling this whole week is going to be one BIG Monday. ack. Next week for sure! Its penned in.
Now pray that the weather holds :D

I tried finding the Brampton Queen St location the other day, I couldn't spot it in the evening. Anyone know exactly where it is? Next to what exactly? Stupid construction in that area.

"Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name...Please make nex Tuesday beaut" "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen"

There done! NExt Tuesday for sure.:p

I tried finding the Brampton Queen St location the other day, I couldn't spot it in the evening. Anyone know exactly where it is? Next to what exactly? Stupid construction in that area.

you know where the beer store is ?

Park there.

pick up a rock, and throw it to the west.

chances are, you'll hit Burrito Boys. lol

What you might hit is the KFC...Burrito Boyz is to the east of the beer store.

ummm... turn around.. ? lol

oops Yetti messed up his east/west again.

Sorry for any inconvience.

and sorry to the KFC for all the rocks that were hurled in your direction

Prolly all hurled by Pam Anderson. The rest of us have Google Maps.

ummm... turn around.. ? lol

oops Yetti messed up his east/west again.

Sorry for any inconvience.

and sorry to the KFC for all the rocks that were hurled in your direction

there were so many of us they had the fire dept do a drive by....to see if we wern't burning up from the hot sauce

Back
Top Bottom