Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Large steak...........

(DROOL)

:D

I'm in as soon as it's warm enough for a night time run back to my neck o' the woods....

B.B.'s Rocks the taste buds
;)

Been a while since I had BB! Think I'll show up tonight. It'll be a nice ride from das hammer :)

Been a while since I had BB! Think I'll show up tonight. It'll be a nice ride from das hammer :)
Boooooooooo! Liar!!! No worries, we enjoyed OUR burritos :D

Boooooooooo! Liar!!! No worries, we enjoyed OUR burritos and quesadillas :D

fixed. :) delicious.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Large steak...........

(DROOL)

:D

I'm in as soon as it's warm enough for a night time run back to my neck o' the woods....

B.B.'s Rocks the taste buds
;)

It was plenty warm... I drove from Ajax to Brampton to Mississauga back to Brampton and back to Ajax. It's not like my hands almost froze off.

Oh wait I lied. My hands did freeze.

Oh wait I lied. My hands did freeze.
Heated grips FTW :)

I can't wait to do burrito boys again! Only been there once. Lost my BB virginity last year. NOW I NEED MORE!

-Jamie M.

Heated grips FTW :)

I can't wait to do burrito boys again! Only been there once. Lost my BB virginity last year. NOW I NEED MORE!

-Jamie M.
My worldwide burrito conspiracy's building momentum :cool:

Boooooooooo! Liar!!! No worries, we enjoyed OUR burritos :D
Not my fault. The gf dropped by for a surprise visit. Then I got...umm...detained... :D

We'll try again next week if the weather people are wrong... (current long term for Tuesday is scattered flurries with a HIGH of 0...)

Not my fault. The gf dropped by for a surprise visit. Then I got...umm...detained... :D

We'll try again next week if the weather people are wrong... (current long term for Tuesday is scattered flurries with a HIGH of 0...)
Time to break out the mesh jacket and the beanie :cool:

Lg. Halibut FTW!

You, my friend, seem to be the right person for these weekly meets.. Of course, we will have to start you off on small chicken before you work your way up to larger and tastier burritos :cool:

Tonight it looks like it'll be good enough to ride and I've got a craving. It's definitely on, so I hope to see a few other bikes out there :D

Tomorrow shall be sh!tty. Boo to rain.

Tomorrow shall be sh!tty. Boo to rain.
Depending on the amount of craving and how much/when it rains, I might even show up :cool:

Just a reminder.. Free drink with your burrito and the weather's cooperating :D

Back
Top Bottom