Best Burger Joint? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Burger Joint?

Licks is a good chain with good bugers.

The smaller the quantity of meat orders the lower down on the list for the top grade beef you are. Lick's is one of the smallest burger joints so guess what quality meat is left for them?

Duffy's Drive-in Restaurant on Dawes Road, near Victoria Park and St. Claire. Real home made burger, very nice

Georgian Circle Restaurant, Wasaga Beach. This is called a Rock-a-bacon burger.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368921808.729438.jpg

Best burger in Ontario:

"Sliders" corner joint close to Queensway and Royal York in Etobicoke.
Loving it!!

Burger's priest,

They know my name and my order before I open my mouth!

Their buns could be better I guess

The old steer inn in richmond hill was my favorite growing up. Not even sure if it's still there. I've become a fan of the redonkulous burger at shoeless joes. :thumbup:

7069868067_b12f02277a_z.jpg

Burgers Priest is pure garbage. But it's trendy garbage!
I have to agree. It's very overpriced for the quality of food you get there. I've read reviews where people say it's comparable to In-N-Out in the States. I left royally disappointed.

Champ Burger!!

Just east of Shelburne at 10 and 89

Do the people who have eaten at Burgers Priest and say it's garbage even know about their secret menu?

Do the people who have eaten at Burgers Priest and say it's garbage even know about their secret menu?
What, they're going to save their quality stuff for the off-menu items, and save the garbage for the menu?

Burger's Priest uses medium ground beef which has a higher fat content than lean. Their burgers do taste richer and juicer but they fry the patties on a griddle. You can make the exact same tasting burger by frying at home. It's okay but nothing really outstanding.

real mccoy on markham south of ellesmere very good. they had mojo radio 640 best burger award.
their pizza is even better, and reasonable

Its not garbage but its just fine. Not worth raving about or lining up for like the morons do.
In my books, they're abominable. Flimsy buns, fake cheese, the most ordinary patty, but under cooked (which they seem to think makes them special). It's bad enough that they ask people to pay, but people actually line up for this tchit. I imagine the owners snickering at all the people who line up and rave about their slumburgers.

Burger Brats on Adelaide...must try The Angry Texan - Grilled Cheese Bread, Peameal Bacon, Fresh-cut Jalapenos, Red Onions, Fresh Lettuce, Ripe Tomatoes, Chipotle Mayonnaise & a Fried Egg :p

Back
Top Bottom