Best Burger Joint? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Burger Joint?

It's really not.

I went again to Apache (after years of absence) with some friends the other weekend...... it just confirmed to me how crappy their burgers are. I would seriously rather eat a Big Mac.

It's really not.

I went again to Apache (after years of absence) with some friends the other weekend...... it just confirmed to me how crappy their burgers are. I would seriously rather eat a Big Mac.

Yeah, they're not that good anymore. Maybe 20 years ago they were..

I came across this hidden gem a few weeks ago:

http://www.goodysdiner.com/

Great bunch of honest guys working there, great food, prices were lower than expected. Burgers are big and juicy. Definitely try their sweet potato fries and house specials.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Mississauga! They have amazing fries too. They use fresh potatoes and there is bags of them all over the restaurant.

I think there might be one in Toronto somewhere too...

+1. First tried them when I was in Florida. They now have a place in Hamilton. No other burgar chain can touch them.

All of this burger talk has me wishing for the old days of the original Toby's Good Eats, and their mushroom burger :(

no love for Tom's Burgers in markham?

Old Marina in Cambridge is pretty good. Lots of cheese and big burger. Nice view and the patio sits over the lake there.

Burger Shack anyone? Maybe the burgers aren't that great since nobody else mentioned it, but I've been eating them my whole life and I'll rep that place forever haha

Eglinton and Oriole Parkway (Just west of Yonge and Eglinton)

For a chain...I quite liked Hardees down the states.....

IMG00623-20110628-1627.jpg

Burger Shack anyone? Maybe the burgers aren't that great since nobody else mentioned it, but I've been eating them my whole life and I'll rep that place forever haha

Eglinton and Oriole Parkway (Just west of Yonge and Eglinton)

2 of us mentioned it already actually :p

Mmm...

Harmony Lunch in Waterloo on King Street. You have to sit at the counter though!

Back
Top Bottom