4 bikes run from OPP on county road 10 Alliston | GTAMotorcycle.com

4 bikes run from OPP on county road 10 Alliston

GP_RZ

Around 530 I heard some bikes screaming down the road and it looked like a red ducati in front and and 3 other jap bikes...then an unmarked opp with light on after them, hope they knew they were heading toward 89 and the OPP shop....so I decided to take a ride down the road and sure enough there was a marked car and the red duc? and black bike were on the tow truck no sign of the other 2 riders or the unmarked car hope they come out of it ok...all in jeans and t's.....brings back memories when I got chased and got a stunt driving charge....it was finally thrown out of court....

If they were running they would not have stopped. They probably gunned it and the cop was simply catching up to them.

If you own a SS sell it then; if youre saying dont speed
I do own a SS. Never have exceeded the speed limit.

Edit: should mention I sold my street bike and only have a track bike now.

Last edited:
Just cuz you ride an SS doesn't mean you're above the law or that you must speed. If you ride like a moron, make sure you carry some lube for when the law catches up with you.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Just cuz you ride an SS doesn't mean you're above the law or that you must speed. If you ride like a moron, make sure you carry some lube for when the law catches up with you.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Or get a bike fast enough so that you don't get caught! :lmao:

also helps if u can actually ride it

I was speeding down a city street pulling in and out of traffic and a police car coming the other direction saw me, they made a U-turn and I gunned it for several blocks and pulled into a Tim Horton's. About 30 seconds later they pulled in and parked behind my bike and ran the plates then they drove and parked in the neighboring McDonald's waiting for me to pull out of the parking lot... I took the TTC home and went to watch TV , picked the bike up later.

I was speeding down a city street pulling in and out of traffic and a police car coming the other direction saw me, they made a U-turn and I gunned it for several blocks and pulled into a Tim Horton's. About 30 seconds later they pulled in and parked behind my bike and ran the plates then they drove and parked in the neighboring McDonald's waiting for me to pull out of the parking lot... I took the TTC home and went to watch TV , picked the bike up later.

That could be a part of a Seinfeld episode right there. I'm thinking Kramer. Do you know anybody at NBC?

... for the new guys around here thats a great story.
For the guys who have been around a while the word "repost" comes to mind.

Playing the waiting game at a donut shop with the police? Risky, but I like it.

Back
Top Bottom