4 bikes run from OPP on county road 10 Alliston | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

4 bikes run from OPP on county road 10 Alliston

Playing the waiting game at a donut shop with the police? Risky, but I like it.

There was nothing illegal about it, they never turned their cherries on but sure as heck were coming after me. So the law is that cops cannot charge you for something they have seen you doing if they do not stop you on the street?

There was nothing illegal about it, they never turned their cherries on but sure as heck were coming after me. So the law is that cops cannot charge you for something they have seen you doing if they do not stop you on the street?

That they can't prove you knew you were being chased and if they lost visual contact with you during the "chase", that works in your favour as well.

That they can't prove you knew you were being chased and if they lost visual contact with you during the "chase", that works in your favour as well.

Or 'Pegassus' is full of crap and the police just wanted Timmies! Stat! :lmao:

Or 'Pegassus' is full of crap and the police just wanted Timmies! Stat! :lmao:

It's gotten so bad with the cop=donut thing they park at McD and walk to Timmies. It's crazy.

that funny about the waiting at the donut shop and cops lol, my buddy in metro told me they are not allowed to chase bikes, I guess OPP is a different story. I go for rides with my group there frequently and keep it at 10-15 over .... never had any issues. Although I have seen the super sport bikes pass us like we are standing still. Anyways those problems are usually self correcting lol

that funny about the waiting at the donut shop and cops lol, my buddy in metro told me they are not allowed to chase bikes, I guess OPP is a different story. I go for rides with my group there frequently and keep it at 10-15 over .... never had any issues. Although I have seen the super sport bikes pass us like we are standing still. Anyways those problems are usually self correcting lol

Who told you that they are not 'allowed' to chase bikes? They cannot chase if it will pose danger to the public. But there are thing called radio, video cameras and helicopters, which many of 'wanna-be runaway' riders don't know about or choose to ignore.

I was speeding down a city street pulling in and out of traffic and a police car coming the other direction saw me, they made a U-turn and I gunned it for several blocks and pulled into a Tim Horton's. About 30 seconds later they pulled in and parked behind my bike and ran the plates then they drove and parked in the neighboring McDonald's waiting for me to pull out of the parking lot... I took the TTC home and went to watch TV , picked the bike up later.

Peggy how many times are you gonna repeat that ridiculous story?
The truly sad part here is that you actually think that you outsmarted the cops by taking the bus home. Had they wanted to do anything they would have done it right there and then.

I was speeding down a city street pulling in and out of traffic and a police car coming the other direction saw me, they made a U-turn and I gunned it for several blocks and pulled into a Tim Horton's. About 30 seconds later they pulled in and parked behind my bike and ran the plates then they drove and parked in the neighboring McDonald's waiting for me to pull out of the parking lot... I took the TTC home and went to watch TV , picked the bike up later.

On your Yamaha XT? - cops don't usually sweat 61 in a 60 zone - you rebel you.

I was wobbling down a city street like a 70 year old on a ebike after my DUI, weaving in and out of traffic and a police car coming the other direction never taking any notice of me, they made a U-turn and I gunned it like freaking speed racer for several blocks almost keeping up with traffic and pulled into a Tim Horton's. About 30 seconds later they pulled in and parked behind my bike and grabbed a donut and coffee then they drove and parked in the neighboring McDonald's to enjoy their double double's and boston cream's... I took the TTC home and went to fap several times, picked the bike up later after my erection subsided from my fantasy adventures........ I'm batman !!

:agave:

If they were running they would not have stopped. They probably gunned it and the cop was simply catching up to them.

This. The other 2 guys may have run though. I remember last year I was on the 401 with my earplugs in and I didn't see/hear the cop behind me until I did a shoulder check. Had fun explaining that to him

Just cuz you ride an SS doesn't mean you're above the law or that you must speed. If you ride like a moron, make sure you carry some lube for when the law catches up with you.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

I used to think that too...then I got my Daytona and well, I'm into the triple digits so easily I don't even notice till I go by traffic :(

All police are allowed to chase any vehicle. The police aren't allowed to chase bikes is a myth.
Don't believe run from the next cop and see.

I used to think that too...then I got my Daytona and well, I'm into the triple digits so easily I don't even notice till I go by traffic :(

I don't judge people for speeding, I only judge when they get busted and then complain as if the cops were in the wrong to interrupt their speeding.

I also think the idea that SS=certain speeding is dumb and bound to get bikers in trouble. SS should equal Selective Speeding :p.

Back
Top Bottom