2022 Day Trips! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2022 Day Trips!

Noisy Harley...rider whacks the throttle and dumps the clutch to show off for the crowd...went sideways then wibbly wobble CRUNCH scrape down the hill. Didn't hit anything, rider eventually rode it away. Took several people to pick up too much tonnage of overweight bike.

He had to lay 'er down.

Went down to GP bikes yesterday, stayed over at my little brother's place, visited Cutekill for a lesson in Lakeridge today, then back home.

@mimico_polak congratulations on the new addition! wish your wife a happy mother's day for me...may God's blessings shine upon you and your family throughout your days and may He bring peace, joy and love into your lives...
Thank you! Appreciate it! She's already frustrated she can't move around much after the c-section. Has to be slowed down for a few more weeks.

@kurtrules was being a true enthusiast ;)
Congrats and enjoy the sleepless nights!
Hahaha thanks! So far so good. 1hr of feeding = 3hrs of sleep (so far).

Did a day ride x 3. Rode up to Kawarthas, Haliburton, Bancroft, Barry's Bay area with a friend. Fantastic weather, did all the usual roads, very little traffic and had a great time.

First LD ride on my new Terry Adcox seat. Money well spent as OEM seat is terrible and while the Bagster seat I used last season was an improvement, the Adcox one is much better.

I probably saw you, I rode to bancroft and saw many bikes, both single riders and groups.

The start of highway 504 is still closed, there's a short gravel detour. But the 504 has lots of sand on it.

It now costs $35 to fill up my tank. :(

Congrats! Our daughter is almost 2 now and is the apple of our eye. We have a new son as well but he's the devil.
Thanks! It’s the opposite for us. Boy (5.5) is quiet, chill and relaxed.

Middle one (3)…if I wasn’t bald before she was born I would be by now.

We will see where this one will fall.

Middle one (3)…if I wasn’t bald before she was born I would be by now.

Just wait until she's 13 - 16 ........... She and her younger sister will tag team you to the looney bin.

Last edited:
Took this week off for new baby…considering it’s supposed to be nice and warm I’m hoping to get in at least 1 solid ride day.

Lol I can’t imagine the doghouse I would be in if I tried that.

“Honey I’m pretty tired, the brand new baby I just gave birth to was up all night”

“Ooh, that sounds rough. Ok I’m going out riding see you at dinner time!”

Lol I can’t imagine the doghouse I would be in if I tried that.

“Honey I’m pretty tired, the brand new baby I just gave birth to was up all night”

“Ooh, that sounds rough. Ok I’m going out riding see you at dinner time!”
That’s why I’m putting in my brownie points today.

1.5yrd^3 into the garden beds.

Mini-GTAM meet and group ride! Western Canada edition...

rorider and I met up to go for a leisurely evening ride around the lake. Had to make it back before the sun set because it still gets down to single digits quickly. Our season is starting very late this year.

okcentre-X2.jpg

#god_rays #eurobikes #mini-gtam #to_expats

Back
Top Bottom