2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil - Cast Your Predictions Now! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil - Cast Your Predictions Now!

Who in your opinion will be the winner of 2014 FIFA World Cup?

• Brasil

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Germany

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Spain

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Italy

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colombia

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If after the first round 2 teams are tied for second place, how do they determine which one will move to the round of 16? Tiebreaker match? Or something else like goals allowed or goals scored?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If after the first round 2 teams are tied for second place, how do they determine which one will move to the round of 16? Tiebreaker match? Or something else like goals allowed or goals scored?

IIRC starts with goal difference (so your goals scored-taken) and if it's still equal, total goals scored and then they go by the head to head record and eventually it can become a luck of the draw thing...

IIRC starts with goal difference (so your goals scored-taken) and if it's still equal, total goals scored and then they go by the head to head record and eventually it can become a luck of the draw thing...

I believe the final choice is made by a round of Ro Shon Bo.

Oh wow today is jam packed with good matches :)

NED-CHI should be good - fighting to avoid Brazil and CRO-MEX might be ok.. I'm dreading the USA-GER match on Thursday, though.

I'm dreading tomorrow. lol Greece needs to win and Colombia needs to loose I believe for Greece to make it through. Greece has never gone past the first round of World Cup. Fingers crossed.

NED-CHI should be good - fighting to avoid Brazil and CRO-MEX might be ok.. I'm dreading the USA-GER match on Thursday, though.

I'm dreading tomorrow. lol Greece needs to win and Colombia needs to loose I believe for Greece to make it through. Greece has never gone past the first round of World Cup. Fingers crossed.

I'm dreading the USA-GER game for a different reason... The only people that game should be good for are insomniacs ;) This cup, I adopted Chile by marriage since my former country's team didn't qualify.

Extremely suspicious goal that was let in by the Russian keeper tonight. Anyone see it?

BRB...got to go call my Thai gambling syndicate contact.

3f875692de176b98af06da9cb9655770.gif

I'm dreading the USA-GER game for a different reason... The only people that game should be good for are insomniacs ;) This cup, I adopted Chile by marriage since my former country's team didn't qualify.

lol I always adopt Brazil once Greece is out, which is all the time. lol

These games have been so backwards. Still can't believe how many of the usual power houses are out already.

Who do you think will win Italy or Uruguay?

I believe winner will play Colombia

Last edited:
Wow, Italy vs Uruguay what a terrible judgment by the ref, didn't c such a fix in a long time.

Greece with a creative win?
Ivory coast got robbed. Terrible officiating. But Greece won me 20 bucks on a 5 dollar bet on William Hill. Com so who am I to complain.

In all seriousness. Today was a terrible day for officiating. In almost every game.

Suarez should be kicked out of the rest of the WC for biting for his not once, not twice, but third time in his career. Don't get me wrong he's a great striker, but for fucks sake there is something seriously wrong with this guy. And people laughed at me for not wanting him at arsenal. He has a **** attitude and is straight up unsportsmanlike. Almost like the Uruguayan Joey Barton.

He cheats, he dives, he hates the Jackson 5 - - Luiiiiiiiis suareeeeeezzzzz

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom