2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil - Cast Your Predictions Now! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil - Cast Your Predictions Now!

Who in your opinion will be the winner of 2014 FIFA World Cup?

• Brasil

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Germany

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Spain

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Italy

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colombia

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked them
To win
It all right from my first post

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"
I hate to say it but they kind of deserve to win... so far!

IF NOT FIXED... Netherlands will win this time. And this is coming from a Brazilian...
LOL

I hate to say it but they kind of deserve to win... so far!

lies....can't stand Robbin van Pursestrings and his group. Really loving the Latin American teams this year. Columbias mostly B team was pretty good against a speedy skilled Japan. I'm almost sad to see Japan out actually but the Rodriguez guy was great. Personally I'd like to see a. Brazil vs Costa Rica or Columbia final.

Uruguay beaver teeth guy should be disqualified if there is no soccer promo for third world countries which this cup is trying to do.

9 games for Suarez.
I long for the day this clown gets banned from football. Won't happen though because fifa likes him too much.

Make a God damn statement already. One bite in Ajax - okay sure everyone has their "bad days " I guess. Second bite for Liverpool - you're treading thin ice at this point 10 games was rightfully given. THIRD bite at the international level- three damn strikes and you're out.

I cannot stress enough how absolutely psychologically disturbed you must be to bite three people. Like have they not sat you down like the child you are and taught you right from wrong? **** it just makes me completely sick to the stomach.

I cannot stress enough how absolutely psychologically disturbed you must be to bite three people. Like have they not sat you down like the child you are and taught you right from wrong? **** it just makes me completely sick to the stomach.

That's a decent amount of outrage. I can respect that. People like Iron Mike (Tyson or Keenan your choice) you almost expect that but these footballers are supposed to be gentlemen. Put me down for extremely disturbed.

That's a decent amount of outrage. I can respect that. People like Iron Mike (Tyson or Keenan your choice) you almost expect that but these footballers are supposed to be gentlemen. Put me down for extremely disturbed.

This is true. But even someone like Mike Tyson, when I analyze him on the most fundamentally human level, some of the things he says and does are absolutely disturbing. Biting the ear included.

But hey, I'm just a sportsmanlike individual. Apparently that's called "being a pussy" in the world of sports.

But hey, I'm just a sportsmanlike individual. Apparently that's called "being a pussy" in the world of sports.

Stage 4 run amuck. "All the world's a stage" William Shakespeare. 7 stages.

I long for the day this clown gets banned from football. Won't happen though because fifa likes him too much.

Make a God damn statement already. One bite in Ajax - okay sure everyone has their "bad days " I guess. Second bite for Liverpool - you're treading thin ice at this point 10 games was rightfully given. THIRD bite at the international level- three damn strikes and you're out.

This is the thing I don't understand (and I absolutely agree with the penalty imposed of 9 games and over 100k), people are ****** about him biting a player in a Futbol game but yet cheer and enjoy when two hockey players start fighting in front of millions of kids during an NHL game and freaking referees allow them to do it.

This is the thing I don't understand (and I absolutely agree with the penalty imposed of 9 games and over 100k), people are ****** about him biting a player in a Futbol game but yet cheer and enjoy when two hockey players start fighting in front of millions of kids during an NHL game and freaking referees allow them to do it.
, I'm not a violent person. Been in one fight in my life when I was younger and it was over something pointless. I dont play league hockey, some of my buddies and my cousin and close friend played in the OHL. Both of them would argue that fights spark a team and that's why they happen in hockey.

I don't see it that way. I certainly don't cheer when a fight happens. But I'll tell you it does restore my faith in humanity when I see them shake hands after.

That being said, something like biting an individual isn't necessarily used to spark a team. Just some guy with some serious mental issue. What's even more interesting is that most retired nhl enforcers will tell you that they hated fighting constantly. I doubt Suarez will ever look back and realize how much of an idiot he has been on three separate occasions.

Edit : but I do see what you're saying and there is a double standard. I think this has to do with the culture surrounding both sports and the fact that there are many socialized factors which come into the different sports ie: toughness in hockey and kinda "femininity" for football (or at least that's how hockey players view it)

Last edited:
Uruguay beaver teeth guy should be disqualified if there is no soccer promo for third world countries which this cup is trying to do.

A betting website had 175:1 odds he would bite someone, 39 people won money and top being $3,000 lol.

, I doubt Suarez will ever look back and realize how much of an idiot he has been on three separate occasions.

After the 2nd bite he was quoted as saying he doesn't want to be remembered for biting. Then he lays down a 3rd bite.

[video=youtube;Jl4JjzQBCh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4JjzQBCh0[/video]

Before someone says it, we know that's not what theyre saying in their language ;)

Back
Top Bottom