2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil - Cast Your Predictions Now! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil - Cast Your Predictions Now!

Who in your opinion will be the winner of 2014 FIFA World Cup?

• Brasil

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Germany

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Spain

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Italy

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colombia

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm cheering for Croatia, but my money is on Argentina.

How so? They made the final last time around...

...by smacking the crap out of the opposition and in one game got the photo shown around the world of the flying kick to the head of one guy. The referee of that game calls not sending the Dutch player off "a decision that haunts him". I don't think anyone's going to let them get away with that again.

Unless as a team they have completely changed their tactics from 4 years ago they'll be outclassed.

Ohhhhh.. I was thinking this was a poll about the expected Crazyness that's going on there.

"Hello Sir. Please feel free to Rob me. Thank you for allowing me this pleasure" Yeh for Brazil!

I am rooting for Argentina.

Couple of notes

RIP USA.. tournament is over for them before it begins (Group G - Germany, Portugal, Ghana)

England might have a chance to proceed along with Italy.

I am not rooting for Argentina, but realistically they have very good chances to take the cup home.

Final game will be Brazil vs. Argentina, Argentina wins...

Looking forward to watch Ivan Rakitic today, who just signed with Barca after winning Europa League with Sevilla.

My vote goes to España, btw =)

Let's see what Brasil is gonna do. Home advantage for sure.

Last edited:
CBC is going to stream all the games. Good news for those who are looking for an excuse to not work!

I predict Brazil is going to win today's game :D

Brazilian player scores! Croatia up 1-0. :eek:

Surprising not many mentioned Portugal to win it. Everyone's going to be in for a shocker when Portugal wins the Cup, they've been in in very close contention for a number of years, but now with some new younger and stronger players, they will take them the finals.

Funny joke circling the internet: "The England squad visited a Brazilian children's orphanage today 'it's so sad seeing so many faces with so little hope' said Jose - 8 years old" bahahahha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Just came across this thread:

My first pick Chile
Second Netherlands
Third Brazil
Fourth Spain

Commanding display by the Germans

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom