Your Reciprocity stories here. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Your Reciprocity stories here.

Wingboy

Site Supporter
About 15 years ago, Donnie was helping a few noobs with advice they needed for their 1st trackday. They gathered all their stuff up and went to TMP on a Friday nite to set up their pits and campsite with the permission of TMP security. TMP didn't tell them that the gates would be locked, leaving them with no food or drink. They posted their dillema on social media somewhere and Donnie got wind of it.
He drove from his place in Hamilton to Cayuga, bought a few pizzas and a case of beer and slid them under the fence. His treat.
i always said that Donovan was the guy that could have the keys to anything i owned.

Last edited:
No real story there, but over the past 3 years, I'm observing that my CAA allotted tows have been used primarily for others in times of need more than myself once I started riding a good ole VFR800.

Happy to build up that good karma for the day my stator/rectifier breathes it's last breath.

I remember his frequent posts offering to let people ride his bikes at the track to try to spread the supermoto addiction. That's a stand up guy.

Never got the chance to meet him. When I was a noob with a supermoto I did learn a lot from his posts and he was helpful to me over private messages. At one point I was supposed to go to one of the supermoto schools he did in Batavia but missed my chance when they stopped do sumo track days.

Condolences to those who were friends with him.

He did that for Cutekill and I as well. We went down on a Friday night before a GTAM track day. The gate was supposed to be open but it wasn't. We set up a tent outside the gates and Donny came by with pizza and beer. Spent the evening talking bikes and racing.
RIP buddy!

About 15 years ago, Donnie was helping a few noobs with advice they needed for their 1st trackday. They gathered all their stuff up and went to TMP on a Friday nite to set up their pits and campsite with the permission of TMP security. TMP didn't tell them that the gates would be locked, leaving them with no food or drink. They posted their dillema on social media somewhere and Donnie got wind of it.
He drove from his place in Hamilton to Cayuga, bought a few pizzas and a case of beer and slid them under the fence. His treat.
i always said that Donovan was the guy that could have the keys to anything i owned.

Somewhat pretending to be a girl looking to meet up, he would post on here when slimy new members came to GTAM looking for hookups.
And calling people out on their BS posts.

That's all I got.

We both used to do this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom