;) Yay an other female passes the M2!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

;) Yay an other female passes the M2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao thanks Razorsythe, that was the polite version by the way.

lol i forgot to edit it ahah to make more of a point. polite? i suppose but we really do need more girls. the only issue is the distraction if ur behind one... whoops.. :p id offer to let you ride my bike, but i wont even ride anyone else even if we swap. too much risk, however id be willing to 2 up :p

Hey Congrats!

Don't forget to update your paperwork when the time come. Some people forget to do so when they passed the course in the Fall.

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Thanks SV's I've put in my adgenda so that I don't forget. lol
Thanks ROQET.
Razorsyth, that's cool no worries. I ment what I wrote was the polite version.lol I don't want to be in the back silly that's why I got my licence. lol

I guess I'm not riding til the spring then:(

Why is it a big deal that a female passed the M2 test? Do they take a different test then males?

It is a big deal! Just like if a *man* actually became pregnant and gave birth to a baby, it would be a big deal too! It's just something that's not common, or dare I say "normal". So, yes, it's a big deal when a female gets her M2 license. Yes, I am female and very proud to be included amongst other women who dare to ride a motorcycle! Congratulations to all the women here!

Sorry. I've had a crappy day at work. (And no, it's not "PMS").

Right on Skitta!!! Hope your having a better night than your day;)
Thanks performanceja1, gonzo 08 and IXFe.

congrats rafiki911!

I agree, not many women ride and I'm glad to be part of the women who do! I look forward till next season when I can ride :p perhaps we both can ride :) along with all the other ladies from here. Once again, congrats!

Thanks so much Slushee. I can't wait for the spring to come. I would love to ride with you girls as soon as I become road worthy!!! I guess I have the snowboarding season to look forward to:)

Another female :D Always glad to see another woman on 2. Welcome hun!

It is a big deal! Just like if a *man* actually became pregnant and gave birth to a baby, it would be a big deal too! It's just something that's not common, or dare I say "normal". So, yes, it's a big deal when a female gets her M2 license. Yes, I am female and very proud to be included amongst other women who dare to ride a motorcycle! Congratulations to all the women here!

Sorry. I've had a crappy day at work. (And no, it's not "PMS").

So you're saying that a woman passing her M2 is such a rare and incredible event and that it goes against everything Nature intended?

Or are you saying that a man having a baby would be such a non-event that it's comparable to someone achieving an M2?

Getting one's M2 deserves congratulations for sure but having a vagina doesn't make it special.

lol thanks everyone.

This is getting a little out of hand. Me putting "Yay an other female passes the M2" as my title was not ment to offend the boys.

All it means is I am happy to be one of the few women out there with a motorcycle licence.

I have had a perma-smile on my face since I got on the bike on Saturday and it has not left my face. Very excited that I finally went for it.

So, please lets not make this a war between guys and girls:)

lol thanks everyone.

This is getting a little out of hand. Me putting "Yay an other female passes the M2" as my title was not ment to offend the boys.

All it means is I am happy to be one of the few women out there with a motorcycle licence.

I have had a perma-smile on my face since I got on the bike on Saturday and it has not left my face. Very excited that I finally went for it.

So, please lets not make this a war between guys and girls:)

Well-put and wisely spoken. It should always be about the ride, regardless of gender/ethnicity/type of bike/etc.
Welcome to motorcycling; may you have many happy and safe miles and years of riding. Too bad it's almost the end of the season but winter is a great time to plan and learn and dream.

Thanks so much CanadianBiker. I am so excited about buying my first bike. I feel like a kid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom