;) Yay an other female passes the M2!!! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

;) Yay an other female passes the M2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na, it's ok thread whore away!!!
its a bad habit once i get going lol :p here, let me hand it back over you you *backs away from the computer*
waiting till text season suckss huh? im right there with you lol

lmao yes it really does suck. I am still hoping to find a bike that I can ride now till it gets too cold or it snows:) Looking at the adds in here.

whatt? i cant say that really lol *censors self*

lmao no just means you cant play and talk......

GTA Motorcycle.com started as an idea when I was looking for local motorcycle information. When I couldn't find any, we decided to start our own Web Site. Originally a Yahoo Club...GTA Motorcycle.com has seen many changes over the past 10 years, and has become a great place to meet other riders in Southern Ontario and beyond. (Here's a link to the beginning!)
We are not interested in becoming a club, or organization of any kind. We will never ask for membership fees or require you to attend any meetings or functions. GTA Motorcycle.com is "for the rest of us" that are not interested in joining any clubs, but still enjoy the camaraderie of a community.
If you enjoy the site, and/or we have helped you out, please consider making a donation to help keep GTA Motorcycle.com free. We have a "Tip Jar" icon at the bottom of every page.

Any donations of $10.00 or more will earn you: Access to Trash Talk :)
A Site Supporter icon under your name.
150 Private message storage
Ability to upload images for your signature
Ability to upload larger files.
A picture album in your user profile.

lmao yes it really does suck. I am still hoping to find a bike that I can ride now till it gets too cold or it snows:) Looking at the adds in here.
good time to buy atleast, i always wanted a ninja but since i couldnt touch the ground at all on it, i decided not to start on one lol

lmao no just means you cant play and talk......

GTA Motorcycle.com started as an idea when I was looking for local motorcycle information. When I couldn't find any, we decided to start our own Web Site. Originally a Yahoo Club...GTA Motorcycle.com has seen many changes over the past 10 years, and has become a great place to meet other riders in Southern Ontario and beyond. (Here's a link to the beginning!)
We are not interested in becoming a club, or organization of any kind. We will never ask for membership fees or require you to attend any meetings or functions. GTA Motorcycle.com is "for the rest of us" that are not interested in joining any clubs, but still enjoy the camaraderie of a community.
If you enjoy the site, and/or we have helped you out, please consider making a donation to help keep GTA Motorcycle.com free. We have a "Tip Jar" icon at the bottom of every page.

Any donations of $10.00 or more will earn you: Access to Trash Talk :)
A Site Supporter icon under your name.
150 Private message storage
Ability to upload images for your signature
Ability to upload larger files.
A picture album in your user profile.

lmao ive always wondered about trash talk lol

Good to know rich6969!

I think the ninja 250r will be good for me. I'm 5'8" so hight is not an issue and in the training course I used a Yamaha 220 dirt bike and the power was not too much for me. I do want to go to the dealership to try one out though just to see if it really is good for me. Are there other 250's that are shorter for you?

we all like trash talk...lol........Hey Paul do i get points for pointing this out to her lmao
oh wow, im too new, points lol? :p *buries head in sand* lmao ^^^^^ & happy to be entertaining lol

Good to know rich6969!

I think the ninja 250r will be good for me. I'm 5'8" so hight is not an issue and in the training course I used a Yamaha 220 dirt bike and the power was not too much for me. I do want to go to the dealership to try one out though just to see if it really is good for me. Are there other 250's that are shorter for you?
if i had more confidence im sure that i could ride without properly touching the ground. I could shift myself around. Being 105lbs and 5 foot 3(and a half :p) i find the ninja to be too heavy for me since im such a noob lol I had a zzr 250 that was lowered and the seat was shaved, it got to the point where i could be on my toes, but the weight was a little much for me to start out on lol

It's all good at least you can find a bike that is good for you. I hope the ninja is not too heavy for me. The dirt bikes were lighter so it was pretty easy. There was a girl in my class that was about your size and she almost dropped a cruiser type bike. She caught it with her knee and had a huge bruise the next day. It is definately harder for smaller chicks, you are awesome!!!

practice is all it takes. ahah.. and really rich... ur too old aint ya? now me on the other hand.. (im really bored at work) lol

It's all good at least you can find a bike that is good for you. I hope the ninja is not too heavy for me. The dirt bikes were lighter so it was pretty easy. There was a girl in my class that was about your size and she almost dropped a cruiser type bike. She caught it with her knee and had a huge bruise the next day. It is definately harder for smaller chicks, you are awesome!!!
yeah ive done something similar to myself lol and aweeee :D thanksss,& im sure you'll do great with youre ninjaa

who's old, no one here is old i dont think lol is it me? lol

ahahah.. btw ever get ur bike fixed from it dropping itself? lol hes not that old.. just older then the younger riders.. (srry i had too :D) and nah. your not old ;)

lol I just turned 30 and got my M1 ten days later. Going through my mid life crisis early. I feel young though!!! rich6969 doesn't look old. razorsythe is just a little **** disterber. lol

rich6969 was that clean enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom