WTF is going on with Motorcycle deaths? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF is going on with Motorcycle deaths?

Is that engraved on the interior of the Iron Ring
Speaking of iron ring. An old friend of ours (GTAM) Ghostrider, showed me picture of his iron ring. He is an aerospace engineer. he works on robotics for the ISS. One of the astronauts took his ring up in a shuttle and took a pic of it in the cupola, weightless with planet Earth in the background. COOL!

Speaking of iron ring. An old friend of ours (GTAM) Ghostrider, showed me picture of his iron ring. He is an aerospace engineer. he works on robotics for the ISS. One of the astronauts took his ring up in a shuttle and took a pic of it in the cupola, weightless with planet Earth in the background. COOL!
That’s awesome! I graduated aero also but haven’t done a single day of engineering since then! LoL kinda wish I did!

So my girlfriend was driving on the 401 going 120 km/h

A Suzuki motorcycle cut us off and then brake checked us down to 100 km/h...

Then he proceeded to weave in and out of highway traffic

Stupid monkey. Playing with your life against a 4000 lbs suv ?

You on here!?!?
At 5N9S2.

So my girlfriend was driving on the 401 going 120 km/h

A Suzuki motorcycle cut us off and then brake checked us down to 100 km/h...

Then he proceeded to weave in and out of highway traffic

Stupid monkey. Playing with your life against a 4000 lbs suv ?

You on here!?!?
At 5N9S2.
He'll be on the morning news if he continues these dangerous actions. They need to be safer.

That’s awesome! I graduated aero also but haven’t done a single day of engineering since then! LoL kinda wish I did!
Ghostrider (Kam) would have made it to astronaut level,but a digestive issue kept him grounded.Operating the CanadaArm on the ISS from JPL is good tho!

If I understand it correctly, hardly any canadian universities offer aerospace engineering, at least not at a bachelors level, but there is apparently a lot of crossover between mechanical and aerospace

Unless they changed things since then

WTF is going on? Riders are riding stupid as if they have 7 lives that's what's happening.

I have ridden a motorcycle in car-clogged Toronto city streets and highways since 2004. No accident yet, the only wipe-out I took was at a red light when I stopped and put my foot in a oil slick, went down with bike.

I don't plan on getting killed and never will. I'm wide-awake and vigilant, when I ride my motorcycle I'm a soldier in the middle of a battlefield and I am always looking around to prevent the world's dumbest drivers (Toronto drivers) from killing me. I always turn my head both ways when approaching an intersection even if I have the light green. I'm always checking entrances and exits. If I see a tractor trailer on the opposing side of the road coming I'm always thinking how to dodge it if it invades my lane or blows a tire. I never rest for a minute.

The only way I can see myself getting whacked in a fatality is an idiot rear-ending me at a red light, and even then he has to try very hard to kill me because I'm always looking at my mirrors when I'm stopped, by the time he rear-ends me I will be standing on the roof of the vehicle ahead of me eating cornflakes.

Ghostrider (Kam) would have made it to astronaut level,but a digestive issue kept him grounded.Operating the CanadaArm on the ISS from JPL is good tho!
That’s awesome! I don’t know him but great to hear about it!

If I understand it correctly, hardly any canadian universities offer aerospace engineering, at least not at a bachelors level, but there is apparently a lot of crossover between mechanical and aerospace

Unless they changed things since then
I graduated in early 2000 and the only one that had it was Ryerson. UofT had only aeronautical but not aerospace.

not sure now as it’s been 20 years.....**** me where has the time gone. Anyway sorry for derail of a serious thread.

Please do me a favour and tell your girlfriend and yourself that both of you can’t drive properly. Wide open rode, all lanes open... ah... what are you doing in left lane? The guy gave you a hint but i guess you didn’t get it.
Ouch, was this you?

Conspicuity! Big ******* lights save lives.
RhIc0Sq.jpg
Nice floor!

Nice bike!

Where's the trials bike?

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Here is another screen from the dashcam ...

"Please do me a favour and tell that biker he can’t drive properly. Wide open road, all lanes open... ah... what is the biker doing in left lane and cutting people off? We gave the biker a hint by moving to the middle lane but i guess the biker didn’t get it."

??

I like this angle. The vigilante justice warrior on a motorcycle...

Here is another screen from the dashcam ...

"Please do me a favour and tell that biker he can’t drive properly. Wide open road, all lanes open... ah... what is the biker doing in left lane and cutting people off? We gave the biker a hint by moving to the middle lane but i guess the biker didn’t get it."

??

I like this angle. The vigilante justice warrior on a motorcycle...

Is your name karen by any chance?

Didnt ON allow the Sikh men who wear turbans the ability to ride without helmets this year?
I'm curious as to whether any of them have had accidents this year..then again I've only ever seen a few of them in Brampton - and in all those instances it has been cruisers only.

I'm presuming that we will see more rider accidents/deaths this year vs 2019..that combined with the economic impact of this lockdown makes me wonder what premiums will be like for 2021.

Dang..now that I think about it, we are almost halfway through 2020 : /

Back
Top Bottom