Working from home and zoom meetings | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Working from home and zoom meetings

1.5L in a month? Or a sitting? Two very different things!

I'd be dead if in a sitting I think? lol 4 sittings. Had nothing to do all Christmas.

You have to tape three 333ml bottles together and try drinking it that way.

All the cool kids are doing it.
There’s the reason it wasn’t a good experience ... didn’t drink it fast enough!

Next Polish wedding I go to I’m bringing tape.

How did we get from half naked Chun Li to taping alcohol bottles together...

More work appropriate backgrounds? Something to make small talk about without being very offensive?

Now that I think about it, there are a few bottles of Penfolds grandfather in the background of my zoom calls. I love that stuff but can't buy it in Ontario. That's probably a good thing as it is too expensive to have often.

COVID.

Noticed a lot of my buddies, me included, are slowly losing it from social isolating lol

More work appropriate backgrounds? Something to make small talk about without being very offensive?

Now that I think about it, there are a few bottles of Penfolds grandfather in the background of my zoom calls. I love that stuff but can't buy it in Ontario. That's probably a good thing as it is too expensive to have often.
Good call. I’ll stack my liquor cabinet and see if my boss noticed the rate of consumption...

Why would anybody want a real time video image of your face during a business meeting in the first place :unsure: unless it's to read your facial expressions so they know if you're joking, lying, sleeping or just stupefied.

that's sort of why face time, zoom, microsoft teams exist.

also so you can share masterbation background pictures with your friends.

Why would anybody want a real time video image of your face during a business meeting in the first place :unsure: unless it's to read your facial expressions so they know if you're joking, lying, sleeping or just stupefied.
Some people think it increases connection and engagement. It does help cue people up so they dont all start talking at once. Also keeps people focused on the meeting so they arent working out while being paid. I'm not saying I agree with any of the above but those are some of the reasons tossed about.

Some people think it increases connection and engagement. It does help cue people up so they dont all start talking at once. Also keeps people focused on the meeting so they arent working out while being paid. I'm not saying I agree with any of the above but those are some of the reasons tossed about.

It really does help with managing calls.

You can also share screens with the group, prevention, reports and help others find things if it’s internal navigation to access files etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I was showing you how to clean a carburetor and wanted to see that you were doing it right at your end, it would be a great tool, otherwise it's a solution in search of a problem.

I remember meetings being delayed or even cancelled because the video conference equipment not working to somebody's satisfaction :/ they were Not observing a surgical procedure, they were staring at a badly lit room full of people. What a sad waste of health care money that was.
... everybody had local copies of all the visual PPT crap, they didn't need to see it projected.

Ok, Lets' see if we can find somebody that's lying
01b46c6be70d22589918ff0b1aa12e1e-403553.gif

it will just be a guess, but a calculated one

I remember meetings being delayed or even cancelled because the video conference equipment not working to somebody's satisfaction :/ they were Not observing a surgical procedure, they were staring at a badly lit room full of people. What a sad waste of health care money that was.
It's not 1998 anymore.

So this is where I'll get slightly away from the lololol stuff...

It's isn't about "being cool", at least for myself (but I'm certain others feel the same way), it's about staying true to myself and being comfortable being me. I enjoy looking at half naked women. I literally stretch in front of them before workouts then go haul more weight or distance than most can imagine; I think the raised testosterone levels from being surrounded by half naked pictures helps lol.

But why should I, from a fundamental level, chip at my integrity, because some fat **** (66% chance it's gonna be from statistics) is uncomfortable with my methods? Nobody is getting hurt.

If an employee is doing their job above and beyond and they got a thing for loli hentai pics (drawn underaged girls, we're talking flat chested legit elementary school weird ****), which would totally make me uncomfortable, why the hell would I axe them to avoid some coward who's uncomfortable with themselves getting offended? If they were actually preying on real underaged girls, different story, but it's a damn drawing.

I know I'm not speaking with much rationality (because this is going against the waves heavily), and a lot of this comes from the heart. But I'm also not stupid enough to broach this topic at work, hence why I'm dumping the thoughts here for those who I know are against this. A lot of my teammates know I have half naked "art" on my wall so they aren't the ones I need to "rubber duck" with.
Confessions are best done to a clergy.

Back
Top Bottom