Working from home and zoom meetings | GTAMotorcycle.com

Working from home and zoom meetings

油井緋色

Site Supporter
So I decided to order a bunch of half naked posters of Chun Li, Cammy, Tifa, etc. etc. (Google for reference!)

I've also plastered them all over my wall. I'm not going to take 'em down but I'm curious, since we got a bunch of old school managers here, what would you do, during a zoom meeting, if the software glitches and an employee's background showed a bunch of half naked ahegao faced girls covered in white liquid?

I'm half serious about this question because I'd love to troll/see the reaction of the older more sensitive folk and push boundaries. But there are some legit issues involving work space versus home space now, especially since WFH will be VERY common.

I never show my face for meetings btw lol

If it was just me and the employee I’d have a laugh about it and call you weird/pedo/whatever your choice.

if a client saw that and you made a fool of my company/department it would be a discussion or removal from the project.

However if I recall you’re hot **** at your work and your manager is a poor beta so I recommend pulling out your schlong and asserting dominance.

However if I recall you’re hot **** at your work and your manager is a poor beta so I recommend pulling out your schlong and asserting dominance.

LMAO

Nah, I'll have a new job soon and will be surrounded by people smarter than me. My meetings are never client facing and I prefer it that way. If it was client facing that's a completely different scenario, and understandably "face" matters far more then.

LMAO

Nah, I'll have a new job soon and will be surrounded by people smarter than me. My meetings are never client facing and I prefer it that way. If it was client facing that's a completely different scenario, and understandably "face" matters far more then.
Then pedo away to your schlongs content.

So I decided to order a bunch of half naked posters of Chun Li, Cammy, Tifa, etc. etc. (Google for reference!)

I've also plastered them all over my wall. I'm not going to take 'em down but I'm curious, since we got a bunch of old school managers here, what would you do, during a zoom meeting, if the software glitches and an employee's background showed a bunch of half naked ahegao faced girls covered in white liquid?

I'm half serious about this question because I'd love to troll/see the reaction of the older more sensitive folk and push boundaries. But there are some legit issues involving work space versus home space now, especially since WFH will be VERY common.

I never show my face for meetings btw lol
So you don't show your face, but you are worried the camera may show the background?

All of my online meetings are with clients or clients clients. I rarely show my face in online meetings for lots of reasons but I use a laptop to sign in so it is possible. Physical shutter over camera when I don't want it on, background is cleaned up before every meeting so there is nothing that can cause issues.

So you don't show your face, but you are worried the camera may show the background? I rarely show my face in online meetings for lots of reasons but I use a laptop to sign in so it is possible. Physical shutter over camera when I don't want it on, background is cleaned up before every meeting so there is nothing that can cause issues.

I don't have my camera on.

This is more of a "what if" discussion because it's a legit scenario that I know will happen in the future (if not already) to someone (hopefully not me lol)

I don't have my camera on.

This is more of a "what if" discussion because it's a legit scenario that I know will happen in the future (if not already) to someone (hopefully not me lol)
If I was doing meetings with clients and didn't want to redecorate the room, I would probably setup a backdrop behind my chair to make sure there wasn't an issue. Something like a pull down projector screen or stands with a roll of paper on them.

especially since WFH will be VERY common.
Call me old school - but I wouldn't want to risk anything when it comes to career.

Side note - curious: what kind of chair do you use for your home office?
I've been on the lookout for something nice but not 100% I want to cough up the dough for Herman-Miller, Steelcase etc...

*shrug* the only name on that list I know is Chun Li (Streetfighter right)? My curiosity is going to get the best of me so I’ll check it out later....on a non work computer and ensuring my wife isn’t around.
a couple are streetfighter. The content can vary dramatically from just the face to from behind with "rape me" written on her in marker which I would treat much differently.

a couple are streetfighter. The content can vary dramatically from just the face to from behind with "rape me" tattoos which I would treat much differently.
Maybe I’m just too old to know this stuff....40 years old...ugh.

*shrug* the only name on that list I know is Chun Li (Streetfighter right)? My curiosity is going to get the best of me so I’ll check it out later....on a non work computer and ensuring my wife isn’t around.

Google sakimichan Chun Li

She's actually a Toronto artist that makes nearly $10k a month drawing lewds

Call me old school - but I wouldn't want to risk anything when it comes to career.

I've been on the lookout for something nice but not 100% I want to cough up the dough for Herman-Miller, Steelcase etc...

Herman Miller Embody. It's 6 years old now. Got it from some shady Russian place that takes cash so you can avoid taxes lol

Use a Zoom backdrop. Whatever you want..the deck of the starship enterprise, four seasons landscaping. They are all there.

Yeah, this is the "what if **** glitches/bugs out" scenario lol

gaming chairs are good. How much do you want to spend?

I need a new chair. Hate my current chair. Need to look into this new rebate / tax credit for home office upgrades.

a couple are streetfighter. The content can vary dramatically from just the face to from behind with "rape me" written on her in marker which I would treat much differently.

The fact that you know this.....

=D =D =D

Back
Top Bottom