Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition) | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition)

Just music cd's. Desktop cd drive... Usb to phone...i dunno.

probably easier to just get spotify, its cheap, and you get all the audio/musical/podcast content you could ever want, you can even download it so you can listen offline without data or wifi

Just music cd's. Desktop cd drive... Usb to phone...i dunno.
Or just use windows media player. Pop in the cd. Open it so you can see the songs. Upper right: rip cd. Make it an .mp3 file.

My 12 year old laptop does it. Anything modern should too.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Or just use windows media player. Pop in the cd. Open it so you can see the songs. Upper right: rip cd. Make it an .mp3 file.

My 12 year old laptop does it. Anything modern should too.

Thanks. I'll have a look. My Dell desktop (shoulda bought a laptop) is only 5 years old.

Cold ride today.
80kph= Miserable
50kph= Bearable
10kph in the trails? Sweating.

14dd589153b9dacbc2111f600fd31e94.jpg

if you put studs on, you could point that thing into the woods and just motor :cool: even if it was a 45 degree incline covered in logs, you gotta try it(y)

if you put studs on, you could point that thing into the woods and just motor :cool: even if it was a 45 degree incline covered in logs, you gotta try it(y)
Would love to, but I have to run road to get there.
Fell once pretty good today. Sideways up hill over a root. Ice, snow, and mud from all the rain yesterday. Good times.

Would love to, but I have to run road to get there.
Fell once pretty good today. Sideways up hill over a root. Ice, snow, and mud from all the rain yesterday. Good times.

When you have studs on it's unbelievably hard to train your brain to aim for that stuff, it's the big bald rock that gets you unless it's covered in ice and then that's what you aim for :LOL:

Cold ride today.
80kph= Miserable
50kph= Bearable
10kph in the trails? Sweating.

14dd589153b9dacbc2111f600fd31e94.jpg

Really nice setup. Hoping I can add a second small bike beside the t7 again next summer.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Really nice setup. Hoping I can add a second small bike beside the t7 again next summer.

'08-2020, wr250r is virtually unchanged. Discontinued for 2021.

Rode the little bike 7,000 k this summer. Much of it offroad. Only got a cpuple thousand on my big bike. Hooray for Covid...

Lets see what Yamaha comes out with next, to compete with the klx300 and crf300L.

wr450r would be nice.

Detuned street legal yz250f?

'08-2020, wr250r is virtually unchanged. Discontinued for 2021.

Rode the little bike 7,000 k this summer. Much of it offroad. Only got a cpuple thousand on my big bike. Hooray for Covid...

Lets see what Yamaha comes out with next, to compete with the klx300 and crf300L.

wr450r would be nice.

Detuned street legal yz250f?

I don't know but they must have something up their sleeve. The 250r was best in class, the T7 is amazing, I cant wait to see what's next lol.

Well I pulled the trigger and sold the gsxr. Picked up a wr250x last weekend and loving it. Here is a pic from yesterday.
Upgraded from a gsxr to a wr250x (y) awesome, now you can really go places.
... and your insurance premiums went down! how often does that happen in real life ?

Upgraded from a gsxr to a wr250x (y) awesome, now you can really go places.
... and your insurance premiums went down! how often does that happen in real life ?

Yes that is why I actually got it, so I can explore a bit off road. Street riding was getting a bit boring.

To my surprise, it only went down by only $40 a year. Many companies were actually refusing to insure my little 250. My gsxr 750 was $643 with wawanesa and TD was the lowest for wr ($603). Other companies were asking $1100 min. Cooperators could do for $558 but they want my truck to be insured with them too. The savings were non existent. So I went with TD.

Further proof that the ontario motorcycle insurance racket is 100% rigged.

You should stud up a set of tires and check that out :cool: it's addictive
lol go for a rip through the don valley green belt like the olden days

Well I pulled the trigger and sold the gsxr. Picked up a wr250x last weekend and loving it. Here is a pic from yesterday.
Sweet! Lots of people are getting in the adv/dualsport game.
We should get some gtam offroad runs in next year lol.

Sweet! Lots of people are getting in the adv/dualsport game.
We should get some gtam offroad runs in next year lol.

hes in toronto though, anywhere with quality offroads is probably hours of highway away right?

hes in toronto though, anywhere with quality offroads is probably hours of highway away right?
says the guy that never rode the don valley green belt :LOL:

Yes and no. You can catch some really fun stuff off of Hockley rd and head north to Creemore, great dualsport/adv riding.
Once you hit Barrie, its crown land and backroad heaven.
With a blue plated bike there are tons of areas to explore all over Ontario.

I actually don't know what is don valley green belt...or where is it?
That photo was taken from the Don Valley Brickworks which is in the Don Valley green belt, which runs parallel to the Don Valley Parkway which runs the length of the Don Valley green belt ;) plus there's a few tributary valleys that extend into East York

Back
Top Bottom