Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition) | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition)

(y) was a great day of riding :D conditions improved throughout the day,
my only injury was catching some old guy on a Beta

Hit the road around 10:30. Cool, but with the sun, surprisingly comfortable. Heated gear FTW. Was out for a few hours before I had to shoot home to run out to do some Christmas stuff - bonus redemption weekend at Shoppers, 500,000 points cashed in for $800 worth of stuff, and a trip to Ikea to pickup all new bedroom furniture for our master - our gift to ourselves. Wish the day had of been entirely free, I would have been out until sunset.

Got out for about an hour and a half ride around Halton yesterday. Lots of bikes out which was great to see. Wanted to stay out longer, but lots of other outdoor stuff to wrap up at the house before this weather turns.

Shame it's not 10 degrees colder, freezing rain would have been nicer then what we are getting right now.

3 riders today, I was on rubber, they were on studs, what a blast :cool: still lots of riding season left.

:LOL: We built another bridge today too, cut a few little Basswood trees down and laid flat rocks across those,
over about an 8 foot deep river. It was sketchy as all **** but it worked. One other river crossing was 2 feet deep, you had to drag your brakes to warm them up after that one or you had none :|

The lake froze over yesterday, if it stays cold enough we might be riding it before the new year :cool:

What a wonderful day it was to ride! Out on the bike after 2 weeks.. Spent a couple of hours traversing through the Halton region..
Parents called..... couldn't figure out how to replace that battery on the garage door remote. /facepalm.

Jumped on the bike after work and took care of that emergency.... ?

Only a 30k ride round trip, but for mid December.... I'll take it.

Saw one other bike on the way there. Both of us gave an exuberant salute. ?

Cold ride today.
80kph= Miserable
50kph= Bearable
10kph in the trails? Sweating.

14dd589153b9dacbc2111f600fd31e94.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

2020 is a wrap. Moved the bikes to the new place as it's the last day above zero before the move.
CB500x started perfectly CBF1000 as expected was a ***** to start. 10 minute ride x 2 to the new place. ?️ ?️

Parents called..... couldn't figure out how to replace that battery on the garage door remote. /facepalm.

Jumped on the bike after work and took care of that emergency.... ?

Only a 30k ride round trip, but for mid December.... I'll take it.

Saw one other bike on the way there. Both of us gave an exuberant salute. ?

I believe this is what the kids today call cray

You guys can all piss off. I still can't figure out how to rip my cd's to my phone.****!

Back
Top Bottom