Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition) | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition)

Trials

:ROFLMAO: ya that was a pretty bad sound track

Looks heavy for a small bike with tiny wheels, I can see why you might not want to stud it up.

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Up to 9 already and not as windy as forecast. Forks for me. Get out of the damn house.

Malks

Well today certainly looks good, definitely going for a ride today! My winterization is basically put Stabil in the tank and plug in the battery tender, so any time the roads are clear and the temps are near 10C, I can pull off the cover and go for a ride.

Reactions: LBV

Michael0124

Tempting but there is a lot of salt and dirt on the roads around here. And for that I'm done for the season. was a short one for me but I'd rather not tempt fate, one unintended dismount is enough for one season lol. I'm just happy I was able to get a few rides in before it ended, and I'm looking forward to next year

For those riding today be safe and watch for nasty road conditions.

Soulcatcher668

Wait...... What?
Site Supporter
What a glorious day.

Made it out at about 1:30. Did about 150 kms. Up to the badlands at old base line and Mississauga rd and the some messing around there.

I was making sure all my guys were up to speed before I left the shop and my shipper said... "Wow, I've never seen you leave early"

Nice days are hard to come by right now......

kurtrules

It was a very pleasant ride in the afternoon today. The weather was just right - not too cold, not too hot, not too windy. Did a small loop along the lakeshore from Oakville to Hamilton and back to Burlington via the backroads. There were a LOT of riders out today.

Even though my ride was short, I was smiling on my way back! :)

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter

matthew

Site Supporter
I was out for an hour today. I went from Orangeville down hwy 10 and north through the Forks of the Credit. Lots of bikes in Belfountain.
It may have been the last (enjoyable) ride of the year.

Chameleon

I got out later than intended and basically missed all the nice weather. Took Kingston Rd from Ajax, all the way to Lakeshore and then eventually up to the Junction. Was a bit chilly. Have to do the same ride tomorrow but in reverse... Expecting it to be a lot chilly.

Malks

Yesterday was a beautiful day for a ride. Put on about 180km on my usual zig-zag route up through Mansfield, Horning's Mills, Glen Huron and Creemore. Saw about 15 bikes along the way. Weather is looking to take a turn tomorrow with snow in the forecast.

jeff96

Left early for work last night and wandered the back roads. Had a bit of snow on the way home this morning. I'll probably have to drive the cage for the next couple of nights.
Loving the full fairing. Not even sorry that I haven't gotten around to doing heated grips yet

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

Brian P

Site Supporter
I just got in from a quick coffee run on the bike. Today's temperature is my operational minimum, although I can see heated gloves or handgrips extending it a little bit lower. Saw a couple other bikes, too.

Top Bottom