Who has yet to ride this year? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who has yet to ride this year?

Jampy00

Site Supporter
I'm guilty, between work, weather, and the new property projects I find most of time is taken.
I actually hope to move my motorcycle this weekend from storage to home and then for it's first service at the dealer (some point soon after)
My tractor may see more mileage than my motorcycle this year as I have a lot of grass to cut and it seems to grow as fast as I can cut it...

Not complaining, just facts of my new lifestyle. While I see a few rides here and there, I'll be a 1 oil change a year kind guy from this point on...

Anyone else in the same boat?

I stopped by Riders Choice on Tuesday. Tons of bikes out front waiting to be picked up from storage.

I don't think you are alone in not being out yet.

I have had years like that, fortunately not this one. I think that the sunny May we've been having would be driving the latent riders up the wall

Been out for a few short rides through April and May. Took the bike in to work this morning for the first time. Gorgeous morning like today, commuting through some twisty roads is such a great way to start the day!
But ya, between kids stuff, other hobbies and the house maintenance and renos...its not like the 15,000km seasons of yester-year. Ah well, just happy to be out when we can!

Same here, guilty as charged :(
Life got in the way plus I've got way too much into road cycling this winter and with the new Cycling Club membership tried to train even harder to be able to keep up (with the slowest ones lol) - kinda two wheels but not for this message board...
Hope to get on my Moto today, later this week the latest..

Sadly me. Ive been trying to get my garden ready and had to do some bike maintenance. I've been around my neighbourhood but nothing beyond that

Yes, Assumed I was far from alone. Just so many responsibilities and not enough hours in the day.
For those that either neglect or have little to no adult responsibilities, enjoy it while you can!

Yes, Assumed I was far from alone. Just so many responsibilities and not enough hours in the day.
For those that either neglect or have little to no adult responsibilities, enjoy it while you can!
Hopefully soon I was going to ride today but had to drive my daughter to school took the convertible as a consolation prize

Sent from the future

Started the bike, and that's about all. Busy with all kinds of things.

I did maybe 40km so far this season. Around the block, short runs down Mississauga Rd and back a few times, and a few short highway shots to make sure bike is ready for sale.

Outside of that…not enough hours in a day.

Been out a few times already. Last year I hardly got out and I promised myself this year would be different. Tomorrow I’m probably going to head out to the highlands, stop at Wheelers Pancake House for a late brunch and then head up to Barry’s Bay/Combermere maybe. Or..just stop in Almonte for coffee. See how I feel on the day.

Usually I start late too but the warm weather on Feb and March had me out early. It was more fun when commuting but the 404 sucks too now, while not as bad as the 401. I like to ride and not have a deadline, like I have to get back and cut the grass or other chore. For sure you are not alone, maybe just this year. 😂

Zero miles for me so far. Was swamped with work and weather wasn't super awesome so wasn't in a rush. Then broke my wrist a couple weeks ago so can't ride until it heals 😭

I've got 6 bikes in total...and I get out about once a year lol.

Still can't part with them though! I need to know they ready to go when I am!

Today may be the day though... Hence why I'm checking into gtam :)

Miss y'all!

Back
Top Bottom