What's your plans (or dreams?) in retirement? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's your plans (or dreams?) in retirement?

Stay clear of the Thousand Islands the last 2 weeks of July (quebec construction week holidays??) . Kingston is " safe " but the Gannonaque and east is a literal crap show of speedos, ill fitted bikinis and 24ft powerboats running gen sets on the swim platform to power the A/C .

I like the west end of the lake, not one rock to hit LOL
Ya, the west is a lot less work — except for anchoring.

To pass out at 75+ years old in a snowbank with an empty quart of Wild Turkey, purchased with the last forty dollars of my welfare check, the bottle still clutched in one hand, after attempting to stagger home from a basement house party in Cape Breton, Englishtown to be specific, frozen to death.

Pappy always told me " son, life is easier if you keep your goals attainable"...

cheers
ken

I knew a guy that apparently fell through ice and drown carrying beer and brake discs, I imagine he dropped the brake discs.

I went to a house party where the guests arrived on skidoos, some from across a barely frozen lake. One had a trailer attached and sitting on the back was the drivers kid son on a couple of 24's of beer. He was one of the ones that came across the barely frozen lake.

I think that may be called "living the dream" by some.

The guy offered me a ride at the end of the party and I was drunk enough to say yes...just before my wife grabbed me and said "he'd love to but we have to leave now".

Must be one of those google gifs, it displays as a static jpeg here.

... you can build a way better indoor section using patio stones, big lag bolts and landscape timbers :|

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.

(Reported…)

Back
Top Bottom