what's your other hobby? | GTAMotorcycle.com

what's your other hobby?

Old school B+W film based photography and wet darkroom

Last edited:
I like to think of fun ways to fire dumbass employees. Last idea consisted of baking a cake and hiring a marching band with "You're fired" all over.

Lately, I've gotten into things that I found boring or lame as a youth. Such as reading about ancient civilization histories.

Reading GTAM! LoL

actually a good hobby I'm looking forward to is snowboarding. I can't wait to hit the slopes! Lot of my small hobbies fell off the radar after I started riding...go figure.

In case you haven't realise, "guns, lotsa guns"

lots-of-guns-matrix.gif

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I like to hunt images.jpg

whitewater kayaking, triathlons, trail running, mountain biking and snowboarding

I have an 87 T-Top trans am that I got in June and am in the process of restoring and modding... I'm on the accumulate funds stage.
Hunting is big in the off season (so that includes guns as a hobby)
Mountain biking is my mid week stress relief and am really enjoying it.

Motocross is my main riding hobby, but it has started to feel more like a "must do" to stay competitive instead of something I do for just enjoyment, and I'm too competitive to just be happy doing mediocre laps.

Snowboarding and skiing
Fishing
Climbing
Camping
Building stuff out of other stuff

I'd like to get into dirt bikes and mountain biking.

This but skiing is boring. Snowboarding is much better :D

At blue... maybe.

Me?

Skiing
Backpacking... especially on snow
Really loving mountain biking lately
Rock climbing... kinda got bored of it. Too small in ON. I would like to work towards big peaks.

Would like to get in to:
White water kayaking. I learned how to flip in under 10 minutes and I got the hang of it really quickly. Unfortunately there isn't any good white water around so white water kayaking is on hold.
Paragliding.

^^ I'm in but only if they're classy broads. No dirties :lmao:

Sent from my commodore 64 on dial up

Really?!? Threads been up for 3 hours and nobody said it yet?

......your mom!!

sheesh you guys are slacking

Back
Top Bottom