What are you currently playing? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What are you currently playing?

Kartrider: Drift just came out for consoles XB & PS - It is a mario kart clone - Free to play and actually very fun.

Good game Sonic! I remember those days with friends very fondly.

Still remember playing 3D0 with Need for Speed....'oh man I'm driving drunk!' after a few pints lol.

Now the equivalent is a whiskey or few beers and playing GT7 on PS4...how times have come around!
Recently I went back to the old convenience store where I used to play Street Fighter after basketball practice awaiting my ride home. This time I was there to get milk for the baby. Life changes.

Good game Sonic! I remember those days with friends very fondly.

Still remember playing 3D0 with Need for Speed....'oh man I'm driving drunk!' after a few pints lol.

Now the equivalent is a whiskey or few beers and playing GT7 on PS4...how times have come around!
I’m sorry to disappoint but I never got much sonic experience did have a Dreamcast at one point which is apparently wild since I wasn’t even alive when it released

Seems like there are lot more PS5s for the taking now. Still on the fence as I've been squeezing the last juice out of my PS4. I know the load time kicks ass as well as the graphics and seen my friends with it. Just don't want to update the Ps4 cause then I feel like I need to update the TV also. Anyone else in the same boat? Wanna go fishing? Thx dear reader. -Pondering in Peterborough

Seems like there are lot more PS5s for the taking now. Still on the fence as I've been squeezing the last juice out of my PS4. I know the load time kicks ass as well as the graphics and seen my friends with it. Just don't want to update the Ps4 cause then I feel like I need to update the TV also. Anyone else in the same boat? Wanna go fishing? Thx dear reader. -Pondering in Peterborough
Been running my ps4 legit just to relax in bed and play nhl. I run my main games on pc but I have a tv mounted so I can lay in bed and relax on the play station

I can't remember if I said this is in another thread or not. I got my PS5 at the start of 2022 (at retail price), and shortly after sold my PS4 for the same what I paid for it new.

I don't really regret buying the PS5 (satisfied the lockdown mind goblins) ... but so far, there is exactly one game that was PS5 exclusive that I have played on it, Returnal. And even that is no longer PS5 exclusive, you can get it on PC now. I don't think Elden Ring or GoW: Ragnarok would have been compromised much by playing it on a PS4. I don't have many future games on my radar, pretty much just the Elden Ring DLC and Armored Core 6 (and both of those can be played on PS4!!!). PS4 will get cut off for games eventually, but it hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:
I can't remember if I said this is another thread or not. I got my PS5 at the start of 2022 (at retail price), and shortly after sold my PS4 for the same what I paid for it new.

I don't really regret buying the PS5 (satisfied the lockdown mind goblins) ... but so far, there is exactly one game that was PS5 exclusive that I have played on it, Returnal. And even that is no longer PS5 exclusive, you can get it on PC now. I don't think Elden Ring or GoW: Ragnarok would have been compromised much by playing it on a PS4. I don't have many future games on my radar, pretty much just the Elden Ring DLC and Armored Core 6 (and both of those can be played on PS4!!!). PS4 will get cut off for games eventually, but it hasn't happened yet.
Yeap, my sentiments exactly. All the AAA games are still being released on PS4 and I don't even quite think that the devs and using Unreal5 to it's full feature rich as of yet since they're still holding two two different distros. Guess I can sell the PS4 for few hundred while people are still looking for it. Other than that, not sure if PS5 is worth it.

Last edited:
Yeap, my sentiments exactly. All the AAA games are still being released on PS4 and I don't even quite think that the devs and using Unreal5 to it's full feature rich as of yet since they're still holding two two different distros. Guess I can sell the PS4 for few hundred still while people are still looking for it. Other than that, not sure if PS5 is worth it.
I realized that there is technically another game that I've been playing, the Demon's Souls remake. You could argue that you can "just" play it on PS3 still, but the servers for online play were shut down in 2018... and getting a PS3 in good working order if you don't already have one might be a headache. It is pretty on PS5! But of course the gameplay is 99% identical to the PS3 version

I realized that there is technically another game that I've been playing, the Demon's Souls remake. You could argue that you can "just" play it on PS3 still, but the servers for online play were shut down in 2018... and getting a PS3 in good working order if you don't already have one might be a headache. It is pretty on PS5! But of course the gameplay is 99% identical to the PS3 version
Surprisingly my PS3 is still running great and is relegated to cottage duty.

I’d love a PS5 but I can’t justify it.

I’m liking my (new to me) PS4. Playing Fallout 4 now but this thing is pretty layered. Lots to do/learn.
Oh you are just gonna like Preston, with those radiant quests, to bad you can't shut him up.

I enjoy both my PS4 PRO and PS5 but for the game I play mostly, FFXIV Online the PS5 is used as the PS4 PRO's fans are very loud when the system is under load. Both my PS2 and PS3 still work, but are unused and packed away.

Quick reminder -

Diablo 4 closed beta this weekend for those who preordered. Open beta next week for the plebs.
Let me know your thoughts, I plan to buy it when released.

Recently finished Ghost of Tsushima, now deep into Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Halfway through Ghost of Tsushima, and would recommend it to anyone that likes Japanese culture. Finished both new God of War games, kinda ok, if you miss anything with Kratos in it. Like the 2018 better than Ragnarok...

Let me know your thoughts, I plan to buy it when released.
I played DI & DII fun for the time, but they are just mindless click fests. I purchased DIII but didn't play it until more recently. I needed to switch up my gaming and gave it a shot. I basicly played it without reading or looking at anything just click kill the thing. Finished the game without feeling I missed anything. Many spin off copy games can't see myself playing.

Back
Top Bottom