We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 153 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Just beware. Trap shooting for me usually goes like this:

Hits the first clay no problem. Feels like Billy the Kid.
Misses all subsequent clays. Feels like Stevie Wonder.

I've only done trap/skeet (always mix them up) once at a resort in the DR and hit enough of my targets (including doubles) to not get discouraged. And it was so much more fun/challenging than shooting at still targets. At least for me, shooting guns is a lot like shooting pool, where once you develop a "feel" (muscle memory?) you don't need to mentally focus on the aiming as much.

That’s not a bad deal at all , trap is easier than skeet . It’s $18.00 per round of 25 targets if you own all the stuff . So $84 and they loan you a gun and coach a bit is great.
I’d show up for an outting like that , only thing I can offer for new trap shooters is shoot the target faster , shoot the target on the climb , once it starts to drop you’ll shoot over it . And don’t look down your barrel just look at the clay.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

This was an interesting perspective:

It’s not an interesting perspective, it’s a complete change of mindset over a decade . People change . And he is a populist politician.

Entered my first fun 3-gun shoot. It’s not going to be held at the same level as an official event but should be a good intro. It’s also a ”+1” event with precision rifle added. Should be a lot of fun. Still trying to understand the shotgun course as it’s at 25 yds with #6 or #8 shot used, not slugs. Not sure what the targets would be.

Entered my first fun 3-gun shoot. It’s not going to be held at the same level as an official event but should be a good intro. It’s also a ”+1” event with precision rifle added. Should be a lot of fun. Still trying to understand the shotgun course as it’s at 25 yds with #6 or #8 shot used, not slugs. Not sure what the targets would be.
awesome. enjoy it. haven't even thought about going again since my AR became a paperweight.
smooth is fast. don't DQ yourself.

Ordered a red (actually green) dot for my shotgun and a QD mount to swap it to my carbine too. I like them on the handguns and my eyes appreciate them.

Liberty Safes (and probably many others) have secret back door codes.
TLDR: It's not good if your guns or other things go missing and the safe is perfectly intact.

Liberty Safes (and probably many others) have secret back door codes.
TLDR: It's not good if your guns or other things go missing and the safe is perfectly intact.
I have my own safe locks. Even if I buy the box from someone, they won't be able to let anyone in.

My combo lock safe has a proprietary “backup key system” in case the digital lock craps out . I suspect the key fits every safe that brand has made in the last 15 yrs .

Some nice stuff here. Voluntarily turned into the police to be destroyed. I wonder how many will wander back out in officers trunks to live to shoot another day?

Some nice stuff here. Voluntarily turned into the police to be destroyed. I wonder how many will wander back out in officers trunks to live to shoot another day?

I see at least one or two Lee Enfields unceremoniously sticking out of that barrel they tossed them into, sad.

Sadly there is some important historic pieces that were surrendered. It’s all scheduled for a grinder. Some should actually go to a museum. I’m amazed at what they as laying in closets all over Halton . A couple Winchester 1890s with hexagon barrels ( $5-10k each) . Couple London made SxS , which could fetch 20k . Small piles of cap lock and a couple flint handguns . It’s a shame really .

Great video with stats and dumbing down for regular people why Canadian gun control is a political issue and not a public safety one.

Back
Top Bottom