We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 154 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

The real snippers are apparently using the new .300 somethings . Should make the Barrett affordable.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I see the Mossberg 940 Pro Tactical is now available in Canada. Shame they've neutered it so bad. Doesn't even have the tube extension and clamp for accessories. Beretta isn't stocking the Ultima Tactical in Canada either and I hear it's a 12-14month wait to order one.

It’s sad that the gov has restricted things so aggressively. Clearly making it more difficult for legal gun owners will solve illegal gun crime.

I digress as this has been discussed many times before.

I see the Mossberg 940 Pro Tactical is now available in Canada. Shame they've neutered it so bad. Doesn't even have the tube extension and clamp for accessories. Beretta isn't stocking the Ultima Tactical in Canada either and I hear it's a 12-14month wait to order one.

The Beretta 1301 comp and comp pro are great shotguns. Maybe not as tactical looking but they will fire faster than you can pull the trigger and handle great. You can get tube extensions from S&J hardware or Nordic Pro.

What do you guys do with tactical shotguns ?

Annex countries and protect from alien invasion.

I don’t have one but I do have a kind of all-rounder shotgun for 3-gun/clays. I prefer the standard stock rather than a trigger grip on a shotgun anyway.

I have my next two guns lined up. A long range accurate rifle in a cheaper to shoot calibre and a regular clays shotgun.

Long range might be a .223 that I build. Not sure I can stomach the price of .338 lapua or 6.5 creedmore

Did anyone get one?

TL: DR Some recent shipments to Canada of Tavor X95's were declared as semi-auto but were actually the full-auto version. The distinction didn't get caught until after some were distributed.

The article doesn't talk much about the importers. I would think that should be the main focus. Was this an intentional act? Did they know they were full-auto prior to distributing them? Are they potentially losing their ability to trade in firearms?

The Beretta 1301 comp and comp pro are great shotguns. Maybe not as tactical looking but they will fire faster than you can pull the trigger and handle great. You can get tube extensions from S&J hardware or Nordic Pro.
Thanks, the 1301 is backordered but I was offered a good deal on a 1301 Tactical Gen2 so I ordered one.

Thanks, the 1301 is backordered but I was offered a good deal on a 1301 Tactical Gen2 so I ordered one.

Fill it with slugs and then try to empty them all at the same target as fast as you can. Best $16 you’ll ever spend.

Also watch the videos to learn how to speed load multiple cartridges. I’m getting better at it!

It’s sad that the gov has restricted things so aggressively. Clearly making it more difficult for legal gun owners will solve illegal gun crime.

I digress as this has been discussed many times before.

Ditto. I've never owned a gun and haven't touched one for over 50 years. Is there a specific screw up the Liberals are trying to divert us from or is it their overall screwuping?

Why aren't they pushing for warning labels on the front of rental trucks. "Run if this vehicle is coming at you at high speed"

Did anyone get one?

TL: DR Some recent shipments to Canada of Tavor X95's were declared as semi-auto but were actually the full-auto version. The distinction didn't get caught until after some were distributed.

The article doesn't talk much about the importers. I would think that should be the main focus. Was this an intentional act? Did they know they were full-auto prior to distributing them? Are they potentially losing their ability to trade in firearms?

They were modified/fixed to be semi auto. Unfortunately that is still a no no in Canada. The original article makes it sound as if full auto firearms were imported. I guess the headline scares more people and gets more clicks

Anyone know if any places that ship are having good sales? Was looking to pick up a shotgun.

SFRC has deals every few weeks. Other good places are places like Tenda. Some small shops in Alberta can be good as they may miss adding provincial tax (had that happen once!…not entirely sure how). Dante in Quebec has some interesting deals at times.

What kind of shotgun? You might also want to look at Stoeger Canada as they deal with quite a few different brands (Beretta too) and have the occasional deal.

Back
Top Bottom