We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 114 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Looks like the firearm industry is having a good month, most are going online or in store pick up only.

Oh yeah for sure.

You should have seen the line up at Tenda on the weekend...

It's going to cost you about $2k+ for a Rick Grimes special and you won’t be getting it for a few months is my guess.

It's going to cost you about $2k+ for a Rick Grimes special and you won’t be getting it for a few months is my guess.

More than 2k for the "new" Python.
Cheapest I've seen originals for is well over 3k

Oh yeah for sure.

You should have seen the line up at Tenda on the weekend...

Elwood Eps said they are close to the sales of 9/11 .

I'm booked to shoot a match in Missouri in May... I hope this plague doesn't screw it up.
Pre paid my hotel dammit!

Picked up a brick of 12g slugs recently.
Hitting the range tomorrow to break in the new Turknelli M4

Picked up a brick of 12g slugs recently.
Hitting the range tomorrow to break in the new Turknelli M4

Let us know how it shoots .

I just bought a brick of 12g “00”. The SFRC sale was too good to,pass up.

I bought from Tenda.
$160 for a 250pk cases of slugs

AR15s just went the way of the dodo. No surprise there but there’s really sad news too.......

You can’t have an RPG now either, or javelin missiles.

AR15s just went the way of the dodo. No surprise there but there’s really sad news too.......

You can’t have an RPG now either, or javelin missiles.
Where's the list?

Starting today, licensed gun owners will no longer be allowed to sell, transport, import or use these sort of weapons in this country.

Radio-Canada obtained an early draft of a list of firarms that will be included in that 1,500 figure. Firearms like the M16, M4, AR-10 and AR-15 rifles will be banned; those styles were used in the Sandy Hook, New Zealand, Las Vegas and Orlando mass shootings. There are an estimated 83,572 in Canada.

The Ruger Mini-14s, the type of firearm used in the École Polytechnique shooting, is also on the list. There are an estimated 16,859 in Canada.

The M14 rifle, used in the Moncton shooting, is also expected to be banned. There are an estimated 5,229 in Canada.

Where's the list?

Starting today, licensed gun owners will no longer be allowed to sell, transport, import or use these sort of weapons in this country.

Radio-Canada obtained an early draft of a list of firarms that will be included in that 1,500 figure. Firearms like the M16, M4, AR-10 and AR-15 rifles will be banned; those styles were used in the Sandy Hook, New Zealand, Las Vegas and Orlando mass shootings. There are an estimated 83,572 in Canada.

The Ruger Mini-14s, the type of firearm used in the École Polytechnique shooting, is also on the list. There are an estimated 16,859 in Canada.

The M14 rifle, used in the Moncton shooting, is also expected to be banned. There are an estimated 5,229 in Canada.

There you go.

The mini-14s will sting a lot of people.
They'll all sting the collective "us". My guess is the gov't will hugely lowball fair market value and their will be enough angry people to push through a court challenge to get fair market value ratcheted up significantly (probably MSRP plus MSRP of all associated attachments/modifications/accessories).

A wrinkle that I wasn't expecting is that nothing is stopping people from exporting them

So it looks like they made the rocket launcher tubes illegal? It looks like rocket and mortar tubes are illegal which makes absolutely no sense. It is a piece of pipe. The line makes a lot more sense is not allowing ammo for them.

Did they take out all 50's?

When was the last time a rocket launcher, grenade launcher, mortar or anti-tank weapon was used to kill someone outside of a war zone? I'm not saying we need them, it just seems to be unnecessary to ban them.

Lame. I emailed my MP. I suggest everyone do the same if they care, and try to not sound like a crazy person. I can imagine that they are getting a lot that are not very nice and/or fact based, which doesn't help convince them to reexamine their position.

Back
Top Bottom