Used Small Truck Thread (Tacoma, Canyon, Colorado) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Used Small Truck Thread (Tacoma, Canyon, Colorado)

I could get a good deal but I probably don't want to get into financing. My business is still new. My clientele along with mortgage is slowly increasing but I am not there yet where I can go for a new truck haha.

My Matrix is tentatively sold pending pick up. So I am looking hardcore for a truck.

Some of my options:

Then wait. You do lawn care right? I’m sure you can fit all your gear in the Matrix. I would stick with that until you can afford a new truck.

The ones you linked are going to be pretty worn out. You’ll be spending money on them forever. With the amount of exporters around and what they will pay 2-3 year old trucks don’t make sense either. New is really the only choice with trucks.

I would be waiting until I could get into either a new F-150 XL STX package or Ram 1500 classic with the Express package. Both pretty basic trucks with low cost appearance packages so it doesn’t look like your driving around in a work truck.

If you like off roading taco is the highest off the ground straight from the factory. No need to lift it unless you want to climb rocks. Not the best gas mileage but it was never built for that it’s built for durability and capability. For older tacos try to get one that has frame replacement warranty done.

Im not sure whats up with Toyota and especially Nissan when it comes to trucks. Its like they don't care. The toyotas are severely dated although bulletproof. Why does Nissan even bother with the Titan?

Im normally pro japanese, but when it comes to heavier duty trucks, Ford all the way.

OP is interested in a small truck.
F150's haven't been small for a long time.

OP is interested in a small truck.
F150's haven't been small for a long time.
Even the small trucks aren't small. Much of the problem was the US strategy of using the shadow cast by a vehicle to determine allowable emissions. It is often much cheaper to make a vehicle larger than to add emission controls.

You wouldn't hang a pair of testicles from the hitch of a Tacoma,Ranger,Frontier or lol a Ridgeline.

I'm mostly a truck guy, we always have a car and truck, since my first F100 and C10 trucks the same models have just gotten enormous, the profile of my '76 F150 would completely hide behind my 2018 F150, by a larger margin.
I'd really like a new Ranger, but its the same price as an F150, and there seems to always be a market for an F150

You wouldn't hang a pair of testicles from the hitch of a Tacoma,Ranger,Frontier or lol a Ridgeline.

From what I heard for trucks with the "balls" hanging in the back, if the truck has the hitch in the receiver it means the driver likes to pitch, if there is no hitch in the receiver the driver likes to catch. This according some good friends that are gay and really into bears, usual opening line out and about is "nice truck" from the interested party. Totally cool with all of it for what it is worth... to each their own.

For small trucks, a friend bought a Ranger new in '89. I always thought that it was the perfect size truck.

From what I heard for trucks with the "balls" hanging in the back, if the truck has the hitch in the receiver it means the driver likes to pitch, if there is no hitch in the receiver the driver likes to catch. This according some good friends that are gay and really into bears, usual opening line out and about is "nice truck" from the interested party. Totally cool with all of it for what it is worth... to each their own.

For small trucks, a friend bought a Ranger new in '89. I always thought that it was the perfect size truck.

I have gay family living in rural Alberta, truck country. This I have to ask about.
I'd hate to be driving my truck out there, miss the social ques and be percieved a catcher, some of those bears are big fellas

This thread just went super saiyan

Back
Top Bottom