TV shows currently watching | Page 126 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

"You" on Netflix. Season 3 is great.

I just finished it. Enjoyed all three seasons. It's very silly but totally self-aware, and the commentary about relationships and marriage is surprisingly earnest despite the silliness. The actress who played Love is a standout IMO. She made the actress who played his first girlfriend, Guinevere, look like a terrible miscast.

8.25 John Mayer Doppelgangers out of a possible 10

You're a manwhore, John Mayer.

Have you seen the real Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo (main character in S1-2)? Not as pretty as an actor and makes you realize where the stuff is real and where is not in the movie... Actual interview I think can be found on Telemundo with subs...

Lot of innocent people in prison...most of them of course!

I take the entertainment value of such shows with a grain of salt...for NETFLIX the only 'real' part of it could be the character names, and the rest is all for show. But I did enjoy the show, and Felix's character for sure.

I just finished it. Enjoyed all three seasons. It's very silly but totally self-aware, and the commentary about relationships and marriage is surprisingly earnest despite the silliness. The actress who played Love is a standout IMO. She made the actress who played his first girlfriend, Guinevere, look like a terrible miscast.

8.25 John Mayer Doppelgangers out of a possible 10

You're a manwhore, John Mayer.

Best summarization of this show I've seen.
Yes, Victoria Pedretti did an amazing job as Love Quinn. Very convincing.
She was also in "The Haunting of Hill House" and "The Haunting of Bly Manor".

Lot of innocent people in prison...most of them of course!

I take the entertainment value of such shows with a grain of salt...for NETFLIX the only 'real' part of it could be the character names, and the rest is all for show. But I did enjoy the show, and Felix's character for sure.

It can get real - I thought the S3 will be cancelled, but they finished it.

Arcane. Fell victim to binge watching again, its soooo goood, the artwork is gorgeous.

Cloak and dagger... started season 2 now but falling out of love with it

Last edited:
My wife discovered "Bones" on Amazon Prime. Pretty entertaining and funny if you can accept that they're able to glean as much info from the corpses as they do. But what blew my mind was that they had a crossover episode with "Sleepy Hollow", which reminded me how much I loved and miss that show.

Limetown (n) Jessica Biel could not save this one.

Wentworth S9 - so far so good.

I'm 3 episodes into Yellowstone which is shot like an expensive movie. Gorgeous stuff. The dialogue is a bit cringey at times and the acting is uneven (not a big fan of the gal who plays Beth, mostly because I know she's British from her classic role in The Spanish Apartment (2002) and her Brit accent resurfaces at times.)

It's all a bit over the top plot- and dialogue-wise but the visuals and Kevin Costner are top notch. I shall keep watching for now.

My wife discovered "Bones" on Amazon Prime. Pretty entertaining and funny if you can accept that they're able to glean as much info from the corpses as they do. But what blew my mind was that they had a crossover episode with "Sleepy Hollow", which reminded me how much I loved and miss that show.
the old from years ago?

^ This girl is way too hot, and wearing way too much makeup for her role. She's supposed to look poor. Come on.

Love Yellowstone as well.

Anyone else into Kindig Customs?
Loved this show and watched every episode I could find. Been a couple years since I watched the last episode so I’m not sure if they made any more. Where did you locate them?

Yellowstone is by far my favourite show. Took about 3-4 episodes to really enjoy it but it takes off and is just pure awesomeness in every way.

Reactions: LBV
Loved this show and watched every episode I could find. Been a couple years since I watched the last episode so I’m not sure if they made any more. Where did you locate them?

Yellowstone is by far my favourite show. Took about 3-4 episodes to really enjoy it but it takes off and is just pure awesomeness in every way.
Those guys are awesome, their stuff is so top-notch. I watch it on Discovery Turbo on my Android box, The eighth season began streaming a couple months ago on Motor Trend OnDemand.

^ This girl is way too hot, and wearing way too much makeup for her role. She's supposed to look poor. Come on.
Poor doesn't equate to ugly and dirty. I've got a very similar coat. Bought it at Wally World in Seattle for US$20.00.

Back
Top Bottom