TV shows currently watching | Page 101 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

So weird not to hear him end with "O-K, see you!".

5u5olinj8wx51.jpg

its even more weird to hear him speak out of character, kimchee on the other hand isnt acting at all, he literally just walks on set and be's himself

its even more weird to hear him speak out of character, kimchee on the other hand isnt acting at all, he literally just walks on set and be's himself

All the characters are *so* familiar.

Watching it, I'm like:

OMG, my friend is exactly like that!
OMG, I know a guy like that!
OMG, I worked with someone exactly like that!

Appa and Umma are the distillation of all the immigrant parents of my friends growing up. Going over to their place after school, the smell of all the different ethnic cuisines from the kitchen while we played Atari on the shag-carpeted floor of the basement.

It's amazing how that show encapsulates Toronto. So I looked up the writer and of course, he's the same age as me (well maybe a few years younger) - grew up literally a couple of kms away from where I did. We had the same freakin' childhood!

Watching it, I'm like:

Appa and Umma are the distillation of all the immigrant parents of my friends growing up. Going over to their place after school, the smell of all the different ethnic cuisines from the kitchen while we played Atari on the shag-carpeted floor of the basement.

It's amazing how that show encapsulates Toronto. So I looked up the writer and of course, he's the same age as me (well maybe a few years younger) - grew up literally a couple of kms away from where I did. We had the same freakin' childhood!

a little bit more neuroticism and mr mehta is basically my dad

Been watching an Egyptian show called "Paranormal" on Netflix (English dubbed) about a hematologist who is suddenly faced with a series of paranormal events. Set in the '60s. Pretty good, overall.

Last edited:

Watching it, I'm like:

They filming the next season!

Episode 7 was probably the best hour of intense acting I think I've ever seen. Wow!
Phenomenal is the only word I can think of for that episode. Just finished it a few days ago.

Reactions: LBV
i also liked the carry on movies, they was good fun as well

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I highly recommend Baki if any of you are into forceful, irrational shows taking abstract concepts like passion and turning it into extremely violent art.

Baki takes basic physiological phenomenons and Japan-ifies them in a Dragon Ball Z style without the insane Superman type power levels existing in DBZ.

The anime is more or less about fighting for the sake of fighting by a bunch of men who love fighting. Manly men beating the ever living **** out of each other in ridiculous ways (e.g. some guy gets his face blown up, literally, with a grenade. Same guy then destroys the dude who shoved a grenade in his mouth.) Lots of blood and gore. Not for kids lol

Well finished up 2 seasons of Manifest, it was ok, a little melodramatic at times, and that dad/brother character needs a punch in the face.

Now onto The Crown, this suddenly appeared on my radar so gonna check it out.

Back
Top Bottom