TV shows currently watching | Page 92 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

I've tried twice to get into Upload but I just don't find the humour or story good.

Killing Eve S3 is the funniest and best season yet imo. Really enjoying.

I wonder how much new content is going to be left. If this virus drags on until after the summer, and production can't start, it could impact the fall new releases and we'll be real stuck watching re-runs etc.

I wonder how much new content is going to be left. If this virus drags on until after the summer, and production can't start, it could impact the fall new releases and we'll be real stuck watching re-runs etc.

We might then be getting back into the, "Everybody gets a Netflix show!" days again.

The Black List just had its season finale and Covid affected the episode big time. They discuss it in detail, and it's an interesting view from that perspective.

i.e., it will be significant.

Last edited:
Gangs of London continues to impress. It’s non stop action and suspense. I’ll be very sad when this season finishes.
I recommend this way back, surprised only 1 person chimed in before you.

Haven't gotten to the end of the King's Avatar on Netflix yet, but the book seemed much better.
They've taken some shortcuts with the characters, and made the grey area ones, more black and white.

It turns a story where people did something sketchy to enhance their own position, into a world chock full of antagonists, deliberately trying to sabotage the protagonist. It's possible that I didn't read things into the story the same way that the screenwriter did. I'll have to see if I can finish it. It's officially become a bit of a slog. Meanwhile, the discussion sites, seem to talk mainly about the main character, and whether he's a good fit.

Unbelievable on Netflix

not normally my cup of tea - true crime drama
but this was totally engrossing - up to 4 AM and binged the whole series
Just finished it, that was very well done. Thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: J_F
Watched Homeland S8 - pretty satisfactory ending to the series, some good twists.

Back
Top Bottom