TV shows currently watching | Page 72 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Really enjoying 'The Boys' right now with 2 episodes left. Great show and I'd say a much more believable take on superheros.

Finished up 'Stranger Things 3' before that and really enjoyed it as well.

Reactions: nfq
"Wu Assassins" on Netflix. Production values are OK. For some reason it feels like a kids' show to me, though with the language it most certainly isn't. Might be reminding me of shows like "Monkey"?

Derry Girls new season is up as well.

I enjoyed "The Boys" and didn't mind the ending.

Started watching Jack Reacher and it's pretty good so far.

Made it through 4 episodes of Hannah but it just wasn't holding my attention.

Figured I would give Preacher a watch after watching and liking The Boys. Not quite as good, but definitely worth a watch.

Preacher is awesome if you like irreverence and extreme violence.

Finished up The 100 last week. I’m surprised it still has traction but it’s been pretty decent recently.

had planned a ride to Mississauga to see an old friend
weather man has fooked that plan
so it'll be a BBQ and binge Netflix day :(

Really enjoying 'The Boys' right now with 2 episodes left. Great show and I'd say a much more believable take on superheros.

Finished up 'Stranger Things 3' before that and really enjoyed it as well.
Yeah The Boys was good, very differernt, which was refreshing. Homelander is such a creapy freak, in a good interesting way.

Stranger Things S3 was good as well, bit of a cliffhanger with one character but we'll see.

Finished up The 100 last week. I’m surprised it still has traction but it’s been pretty decent recently.

I watched the first season and loved the premise but the whole thing is just teen angst and drama. So much self destruction made it completely unbelievable for me in the world they created. Again great idea, just thought it was poorly written.

The 100 was good....then they started making the story up as they went along it seemed like.
The main character cant act

Season 2 of the 100 was the best, watch up till then and move on imo.

Did they get away from all the relationship drama happening? I have trouble believing there will be love triangle issues when you are on a planet you have never been before with things that are trying to kill you. Just seems like dating would not be a main concern in the moment.

Did they get away from all the relationship drama happening? I have trouble believing there will be love triangle issues when you are on a planet you have never been before with things that are trying to kill you. Just seems like dating would not be a main concern in the moment.
lol. no, the teeny drama stuff is always lurking.

Season 2 is worth watching because the story line is actually very good. After that the teeny stuff rises to new heights and just ruins everything.

Meh I am not going to deep on story on this one, but some of the scenery is pretty nice, I am good with that ;)

I might be the only person on planet earth who liked terra nova, short lived as it was, the premise was certainly interesting

Just started Netflix's Hitler's Circle of Evil. Lots of great old footage mixed with a bit of dramatization and narration by historical experts. It’s started off really well. Very interesting. Learned a lot about some very very unhinged people.

Finished the last season of Orange is the New Black. Really excellent series. I’m going to miss this one. Fantastic characters and the after the credits video cameos are great.

I might be the only person on planet earth who liked terra nova, short lived as it was, the premise was certainly interesting

I remember liking it when I watched it. Nothing spectacular but enjoyable. Another story cut off with no conclusion if I remember correctly. I try and steer clear of these shows now as I hate unfinished stories.

Mindhunter S2 was good, kinda ended meh but that is ok. They had a lot of sub stories they will get to in the next few seasons which looks to keep the series going. They need to add some humor to the show, it's great and slick well produced but a joke here or there would help as it's almost too serious.

Mindhunter S2 was good, kinda ended meh but that is ok. They had a lot of sub stories they will get to in the next few seasons which looks to keep the series going. They need to add some humor to the show, it's great and slick well produced but a joke here or there would help as it's almost too serious.
The humour is a little more subtle. Tench is hilarious! Can't wait for the next season.

Back
Top Bottom